3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

DDP vs F1 injectors!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 01:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile DDP vs F1 injectors!

It seems like theres this little following of people who worship F1. I like there company a lot too but DDP is great. I hear people on this site saying oh F1 will flow 30-50Hp over any extrude honed injector. This is not true these are facts coming from people who are addicted to one company. Whats up with this. I think people should show some respect for DDP instead of saying things like there injectors dont match up and dont flow as much. dont forget this is coming from someone who likes F1 a lot to.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:05 AM

The tips from F1 are not just honed factory tips like the ones done by DDP. F1 makes their own tips. They are 2 totaly different animals and even if the HP increase from each brand is the same they reach that power level 2 different ways. Both are a good option. In the end its up to the buyer.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:11 AM
Banned

I totally agree. Like I said there is this little following on here of F1 injector owners that will jump on any thread that asks what injectors should i buy. Its like there vendors. I think both companies are amazing. I guess I just pickup on these little jabs about DDP from the Flux owners. It seems like all the people who have DDP injectors are just really happy and dont car what else is out there. Im sure when I get my truck back next week I will be very pleased. I just drove my brothers D-max with 90HP ddp and every other upgrade you could think of and the thing is the fastest truck I have ever been in. I just drove it before the injectors and then after when I drove it they seemed like they made more than 90HP.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:20 AM

http://www.dynomitediesel.com/customers.htm

Look down the list of trucks!

some pretty impressive numbers in that list.

I love mine.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:30 AM
Banned

Thats An Awesome Truck You Got There. Thinking About Buying A Turbo Soon.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:32 AM

Well, I hate to tell you, I have ran both and there is no comparison. I am sorry if you feel otherwise, but the HP from Don M's was made with a lot less smoke, increased power on the dyno, and increased fuel milage say they come out on top.

I am not bashing Dynomite in anyway. They were a good company to deal with. I just know what I have experienced first hand. Not too mention when I bought my honed tips from Dynomite they said they did not recommend anything over 90-100 HP cause they were noisy and would make the truck sound as thought it lost the pilot injection. However, my Don M's are well over 100 HP and they have no issues with noise
Old 12-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Banned

I dont care about noise. All I know is I have driven there injectors and there amazing. I drove my brothers dmax with DDP 90HP in. NO smoke at idle,no rough idle, and a lot more power than what they were rated.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
This thread is argumentative in nature and can serve no useful purpose on this site other than to start an argument.

Like what you like, spend your money the way you want to spend it.