Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Wow Lucky me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Wow Lucky me!

Well my ship has finally sailed in boys and girls and while I see stuff like this all the time I KNOW this one is real because the FBI is involved in it

Anti-Terrorist And Monetory Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
Washington, DC USA

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail address won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800,000.00 USD has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
(2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )
(3) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address )

The total amount for everything is $200.00 (Two Hundred-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $200.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( MR.CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR. CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS

E-MAIL ADDRESS: christopher_williams1001@gala.net

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
MONTHLY INCOME:

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $200.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $200.00 ONLY to Mr. CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $200.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

I especially like this paragraph;

"This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $200.00 ONLY to Mr. CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner)."

If I am reading that correctly all I have to do is NOT send them MR. Williams the $200.00 and I will get a check from the FBI for $3,000.00 as well

Oh Happy Happy days
Old 02-02-2011, 11:22 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I send 25% of your up-front cost, can I get 25% of the prize?
Old 02-02-2011, 11:31 AM
DTR Mom

I just felt warm and fuzzy that the money is Safe, with a capital S!

sheesh, I just get tax bills from New York state.....
Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Redleg
If I send 25% of your up-front cost, can I get 25% of the prize?
Why certainly send me the CASH and I will happily send you 25% of what ever I receive from this thing...... Better yet I would rather cut you in for 50% because I am not a greedy fellow

Best deal.....Send me the $200 and I will give you 50% PLUS the extra $3000.00 the FBI will send me for NOT sending in the $200.00........ You will never find a better deal than that
Old 02-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
I just felt warm and fuzzy that the money is Safe, with a capital S!
Yes I know Just knowing the FBI has guaranteed this to be safe, has made all the difference in the world
Old 02-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Why certainly send me the CASH and I will happily send you 25% of what ever I receive from this thing...... Better yet I would rather cut you in for 50% because I am not a greedy fellow

Best deal.....Send me the $200 and I will give you 50% PLUS the extra $3000.00 the FBI will send me for NOT sending in the $200.00........ You will never find a better deal than that
Did you get my Pay Pal yet? If not it's ok, it's gauranteed. Just forward the winnings when they come, the Pay Pal will hit eventually.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Admin Team Leader

No your Paypal did not come through, please forward your bank account number and password so that I may make a direct withdrawal....Don't forget pertinent information such as date of birth and SS# etc.....

Looking forward to sharing this fortune with you
Old 02-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Top, your the luckiest guy I know. Just think of all that money you can now donate to DTR
Old 02-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by cincydiesel
Top, your the luckiest guy I know. Just think of all that money you can now donate to DTR
I AM DTR!.... Who's name you think is on the Bank account? Know what that means?....it means I get to pay the bills even when I don't feel like it Whoopie!
Old 02-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I AM DTR!.... Who's name you think is on the Bank account? Know what that means?....it means I get to pay the bills even when I don't feel like it Whoopie!
With all that money you now have. Just set up an automatic withdraw and relax for a little while.. $800,000 should last DTR at least a couple of weeks
Old 02-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by cincydiesel
With all that money you now have. Just set up an automatic withdraw and relax for a little while.. $800,000 should last DTR at least a couple of weeks
Can't do it...I am a tight wad, just ask my partner Jack I am still trying to get him to toss the ink pen and go back to pencils that way I can issue 1 a month
Old 02-03-2011, 12:48 PM

I read something yesterday on how to mess with these people.

1) Tell him you will travel to him and you will bring the money with you and that he should pick you up at the airport. Find a flight that arrives very early in the morning to maximize his inconvenience. Send him a fake picture of yourself. Also tell him you don't travel much and are very nervious.

Of course you don't show up and hopefuly he will contact you again.

2) If he does respond, have your fictitious secretary respond saying you got mixed up and flew to the wrong city and will book the next flight to him. Find another early morning flight and send him the info. once again he can't find you.

3) Have your " secretaty " send him another e-mail saying you are stuck ( pick a city about 100 miles from the airport ) in a hotel. Give him an address but no pnone or name of hotel.

I think by that time he may give up, or you can play him along a bit more.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:45 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Heck ya Lary!!! DO that^^^^

That's fantastic!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:55 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Cool! I should be getting the money from Luciano Pavarotti's will at about the same time you get your money. Than its party time.