Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Tony Blair Got It Right!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 09:27 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Tony Blair Got It Right!

Today, Tony Blair, England's Prime Minister said "If you are a naturalized British citizen and you are here to preach hate, insite others to hate, harbor bomber's, recruit other to hate, engage in terroristic planning, IN ANY WAY you will be deported and you will LOOSE your British citizenship." AND he closed down the mosque that harbored the bombers. AND he said; "If you are going to live in our country, learn to speak the English laugauge."

ITS ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!

Now, if we can only get Bush to do the same thing MAYBE we can save this country.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya-hoooo finally somebody with some gutts!
Old 08-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GW has the gutt's, but I'm afraid the people around him would succumb to the pressure from the liberal left. People need to understand that just because this is "the home of the free", that there is a limit to what you let people do.

Go Tony B.!
Old 08-05-2005, 10:47 PM

I thought this was interesting.

Click

It's from a few days ago. If this can happen in a country as far left as Italy is politically, there may be some hope for the rest of us.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't doubt the fact GW would do it....He'd prolly be impeached if he did tho...That would be bad..
Old 08-05-2005, 11:43 PM

I sure hope he runs for PM in Canada when hes done in Britain....
Old 08-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Banned

About time. I'm sick and tired of all of this politically correct stuff and changing our ways that we fought and died for all because some other religion/race/minority (no offense to anyone on this board) or whatever gets offended. Forget em. If you don't like it then go back to where ever you came from and try and change them. That's what we did. We got tired of britain opressing us so we revolted and became the nation that we are today. Every other freaking country in this world can do the same freaking thing if they wanted to but noooooooo, they decide to come over here and change our ways because we are the land of the "free". I have no doubt that GW would say that but like everyone else said, he'd either be impeached or booed so badly that he'd be forced into resignation because the senate/congress is to freaking scared to tell everyone else to go off and deal with it. We were here first and we had things going along quite nicely until everyone else started messing around with us. Arggghhhh. This kind of stuff still ticks me off. I'm surprised I haven't been thrown in jail or gotten in a ton of fights because of this kind of stuff. Thankfully my parents raised me to be a civil human being.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Dr. Evil
I sure hope he runs for PM in Canada when hes done in Britain....
Shoot. I hope he runs for president of the US. Maybe he'll have the thingies to stand up to congress and tell them to shove it.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:11 AM

It could be worse, you could live up here with our farce of a government which is so corrupt and spineless it makes me sick. All world leaders of civilized countries should take a lesson from Blair, he said what should have been said along time ago, such as around 10:00am Sept 11. Now if his bite is as tough as his bark, this should get good. I love my country, I just hate the people running it into the ground. "God keep our land, glorious and free.." because the morons in charge sure as hell ain't tryin . God bless the USA.
p.s. - please don't judge all Canadians by what you see on the news from Ottawa
Old 08-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Chapter President

Canadian Observation:

When they were interviewing passangers from the plane crash in Toranto last week, there seemed to be a lot of middle easterners. It makes me wonder if the Canadian government is setting themselves up for another London or 9-11. I know Canada is not very involved in the middle east, but some of the citizens seem to support the US effort there and the country is westernized.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Banned

...it has nothing to do with them roundish thingies...

The man has courage and the integrity to say and act on what he believes to be the right thing. If and when proven wrong he makes ammends. How refreshing. GO TONY !!!

And that my frineds should be the "POLITICALY CORRECT" way of doing things.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:31 AM

Originally posted by tweeter

p.s. - please don't judge all Canadians by what you see on the news from Ottawa
Very good point......there is nothing but complete idiots in Ottawa
Old 08-06-2005, 09:37 AM

Originally posted by crobtex
Canadian Observation:

I know Canada is not very involved in the middle east, but some of the citizens seem to support the US effort there and the country is westernized.
crobtex, I think many more Canadians (at least Western Canadians) support the US effort than is reflected in the media.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
You're wrong, Dr. Evil.

It is more correct to say "There are nothing but complete idiots in Ottowa."
Old 08-06-2005, 11:22 AM

Re: Tony Blair Got It Right!

Originally posted by Geico266
Today, Tony Blair, England's Prime Minister said "If you are a naturalized British citizen and you are here to preach hate, insite others to hate, harbor bomber's, recruit other to hate, engage in terroristic planning, IN ANY WAY you will be deported and you will LOOSE your British citizenship." AND he closed down the mosque that harbored the bombers. AND he said; "If you are going to live in our country, learn to speak the English laugauge."

ITS ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!

Now, if we can only get Bush to do the same thing MAYBE we can save this country.
Right on!
I guess they don't have to deal with the American Criminal Liberties Union over there.

Quick Reply: Tony Blair Got It Right!