Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Smile - Spring has Sprung Breakroom - 3/23 - 3/29

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 05:32 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang Shorts. Just saw your post. You guys had a good run.
Can't say anything to make you or hubby feel better but you know all of us here understand what you are going through and feel for you.

Originally Posted by chaikwa
-especially on windy nights; maybe the screws are coming out of the roof as the wood under them rots away!
-If you and your brother were both proctologists, you could be Anus and Andy. And you'd both be putting in hard days at the orifice.
-Heidi gave it the evil eye and it cleared right up!
-Thanks. I didn't have enough to think about.
-
-Heidi would tell you, the evil eye is still better than the brown eye.

Originally Posted by Scotty
Yup all normal.
Hey, backwards it spells Lamron.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:43 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Sorry Shorts sending healing strength.

Lamron's are male shrews. I knew Bark would decode it.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:49 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks yall.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:51 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
My deepest condolences Shorts, I know you miss your big boy...I miss mine as well and it has been several years since he passed.

We sure do get attached to them and frankly if you are the kind of person that doesn't like dog's then I certainly wouldn't like you....Mans best friend, they enrich our lives in ways that non dog owners will just never be able to appreciate.

God just got himself one hell of a dog!
Old 03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey cougar!
Did ya feel that one.
It wasn't real big but it knocked over a couple of my wifes glass candle holders.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Spent 9 hours of a 12 hour day bouncing across wheat fields smashing corn stalks today so they don't mess up the stripper headers on the combines. Went down to the local watering hole for a chef salad and a dr pepper for supper. It was the 2 owners and the bartender there. The one owner was cooking, the other not doing much, and the bartender couldn't keep up. 45+ minutes after I put my order in I slammed $2 on the bar for my drink and went across the street and brought home a pizza. one table, 5 people, made and sent out each meal separately. Had I drove another 12 miles straight to wally's-mart and brought home a frozen pizza, I could have had it back out of the oven by the time I left there.

Going to work all day tomorrow then take Monday morning off to get groceries and another drill battery and see the crackerpracker. Didn't realize just how twisted my spine was til I sat in the tractor seat today.

I say my dog's just a dog, but I'd be lying if I said I don't get worried when I get home from work and he doesn't beat me to the door.