Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Santa Claus is coming - - to town - - YEH! breakroom Dec 20-26

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 06:08 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
Old 12-25-2015, 06:11 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey buddy - - - good going - - don't know that I have ever seen a tractor decked out for Christmas. I like it.

Another Merry Christmas from Florida. Other than the normal lights, deco, shopping, etc, you would not know it is Christmas time down here. Our AC has been on for several weeks, we had a new high yesterday at 86 degrees, the snow is melting really fast - - - - uhhhh, wait a minute - - we have not had snow - - what am I saying. Anyhow, 85 due today - - the dress code is shorts and cool shirt. Snow for a day or so might be fun, but on the other hand, maybe we will walk the beach tonight and watch the gorgeous sunsets we have been having.

Put ph00 and coffee on - grabbing my pn00 and out of here. Y'all have a great day. ...................................................you too, Scotty. Our best wishes to you and the girls.

Bob
Old 12-25-2015, 07:36 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Merry Christmas from down here in Paradise. Yesterday was a gorgeous day and today is shaping up to be another near perfect day weather-wise in Paradise. Family was here for a Christmas dinner and everybody got stuffed and still lots of food left over.

Ed, the New Holland factory is just down the road from where I live and they have a display of tractors on the main road outside the factory. Every year they decorate the tractors with Christmas lights. It looks very nice.

I wonder if every year Santa goes through this scenario on Dec 26?

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...1&d=1451050484
Attached Thumbnails Santa Claus is coming - - to town - - YEH!  breakroom Dec 20-26-santacartoon3.jpg  
Old 12-25-2015, 02:06 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Uncle Nick dropped off the bag of coal I asked for. Bubba came along to help unload it, drunk as usual. He also re-gifted me that darn fruit cake again, what a guy. That things been in the family a couple thousand years now. Wife got a native cook book. I asked her to look for reindeer recipes. And Roxie got a new toy rat. The old one was missing parts.
Warming up as the next storm approaches. If it stays south, you guys are going to get it. If it shifts even slightly north, we're gunna get it hard.
Wife is cooking Christmas dinner and I'm staying safely out of frying pan range. Time for another eggnog and a nap.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:32 AM

Morning all - - just outside watering the orchids and other plants. Gorgeous. 71 degrees, full sun and gentle breeze. Then my mind said "hey, 71, that is our normal high for this time of year." Checked weather report - - yep, 72 normal high - - today will be 85. Whoa. Gorgeous, but a tad warm for now. AC - - please don't break.

Coffee and ph00 are on - - hope your day yesterday was fantastic, and this one almost as good. You can take all that stuff you don't like or won't fit back Monday - - relax.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Morning all.
Crazy weather.
Actually switched the AC on last night... On Christmas Day .... In the Mid Atlantic area.
Already 63 here at 08:00.

Coffee, and Wifey's special sausage egg and cheese muffins for breakfast.
Now nap time.😄
Old 12-26-2015, 09:19 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
28° and a few inches of heavy snow on the ground. A few more coming judging from the radar. Then heading for 4° by Monday morning, warming up quickly to 20° or so with more snow coming (Nor'-easter) to blow into my wood shed.

I may have to hook up to the fiver and bass boat and go visit Bobbie.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:06 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
27°, that's down from an overnight high of 36°. Looks like we are going to get rain instead of snow as temps stay above freezing next week.
Old 12-26-2015, 04:08 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
What a strange winter. Today is 64 degrees and rain. The Bradford Pears and an Azalea bush are trying to bud. I have green grass and wild onions in the yard and field. I can't wait to see how bad the bugs will be this spring if we don't have a frozen Feb.

Hope you survived Christmas without any issues and a Blessed New Year to all.
Old 12-26-2015, 04:31 PM

Temp did not make it up as predicted - - just came in from lanai - - out reading a book for an hour or so - - gorgeous. The "gossips" (sand hill cranes) came around the cage to squawk and carry on for a while for entertainment.

Old 12-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
I think I know what happened to our normal weather pattern.
I ordered parts, and got my snowblower prepped and fired up three weeks ago.

Starting to wonder if I need to cut grass tomorrow.........
Old 12-26-2015, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
I think I know what happened to our normal weather pattern.
I ordered parts, and got my snowblower prepped and fired up three weeks ago.
Starting to wonder if I need to cut grass tomorrow.........
Funny funny - - - crazy weather. I would almost buy into the warming argument about now - - until I look at the details. At least California is getting some rain and snow in the mountains. It was bleak when we were in Tahoe last year early winter. Nothing on the ground. I have seen 22' on the ground there - - the A frame houses along the highway only had the top little piece of the A sticking out of the snow. A tunnel led to the front door. Skiers were coming down the hill and using the roof as a jump. We got about 6" the morning we left - - it was melting all ready. Sad. Not even snow up on the ski runs and too warm to use the blowers. Crazy enough for us to get snow down here in Florida. ..............