Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

October's haunted house and leaf pile wrestling break room 10-1 to 10-7

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Whew! good thing I was wearing my bermuda shorts that durn trap would have shredded my pants but instead added a cool pattern to my LEGGS!
Old 10-04-2017, 08:57 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
BusyBob, what are you doing for fun lately? Man, it sure sounds like you have your hands more than full. Hope that everything gets back to normal soon and no more nasty surprises.

Lary and Scottie, your antics are crazy, but do keep us amused and shaking our heads at your attempts at one-upmanship. Keep up the 'good' work eh.

Just about got all my ducks lined up for an early Monday departure north to the Texas border (600 miles from my house to where we will be staying) and doing our best to boost the Texas economy. Have done many trips to the border and back, but this is my first trip going with someone else and having them doing the driving. Looking forward to this. We will be coming back loaded with lots of goodies. My credit card is already whining.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:49 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
BusyBob, what are you doing for fun lately? Man, it sure sounds like you have your hands more than full. Hope that everything gets back to normal soon and no more nasty surprises.
Well. Stan - - try this on for size. Took my sister-in-law to the emergency room at the hospital this morning. Did not like the way she was breathing. Still could not stand up out of a chair. They checked her in, put the vitals on her and realized something was amiss. X-rayed her chest - - one lung is over 1/2 full of fluid. Ran a couple other quick tests and took urine sample for lab. Immediately checked her into a room and will check back with us tomorrow. Suspecting lung cancer. Wow, now I have two helpless females to take care of. We should know by tomorrow afternoon what is going on.

Boy I need a cup of ph00!!!!!!!!!!! NONE MADE??????? WHY?????? Too late to do it now.

L8R
Old 10-07-2017, 12:31 PM

Received 415 Likes on 317 Posts
What happened round here, where'd everyone go? Found the dragon starving and the coffee pots burned. As soon as the dragon got outside, the shutters started shuttering. He must have been holding that one for a while. Sand blasted the the pots and made some fresh brew and fed the dragon. Emptied the trash and washed the dishes. Had to get some fresh steel wool, it was rusty and looked like it had skin on it.
Rained yesterday evening and froze this morning. Going to make for some fun driving. Can't put the studs on for another week.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hey Cougar that was me in the other Lav.
Lucious LEGGS Lary cooked up some atomic turds last night. Google that. Delightful.

my wife’s ride gets Studs in a few weeks.
we get some very cold and shiny roads here. Makes a big difference for her.

Hope BobbyDependable is coping well with how hectic his past several months/years gave been.

Need steel wool for a runaway sauce pan that had rice in it. Destructions said add rice, cover, simmer 20 min. Typo. 10 min was optimal. What a mess.

continued forward movement on the recovery, rehab and rebuild here. Grateful is an understatement.

Old 10-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hey what is that strange smell in here?.... it sorta smells...I don't know......clean maybe?

Strange for around here that is for sure!