New Old Broke Room - Page 3 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

New Old Broke Room

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #31
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
Stan, working on air planes use to be fun too.
Boy-oh-boy, can I ever relate to that! For most of my life working on and with planes was a hobby and not a job, but then things started to change and not for the best. Now I am out of that scenario, but must admit that there are some aspects that I do miss.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:29 AM   #32
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Morning all - - - sorry I missed the great layout of pastries yesterday, but my LDL said "good boy, you ignored the naughties." Spent most of the day running errands for sis-in-law, consoling the wife and talking with health people about the future and potential areas of help. I guess the work helped for I just received a call from Hospice - - they are heading over today to look over her position and see when and how they will take over the care. Whew. Had bad news yesterday on her - - cancer is spreading quite fast. Sad. Neat lady.

Nuff sad stuff for now - - Put the ph00 on when I came in and it is down and ready. OK, put coffee on too and it is ready, but no goodies to go with it. Sorry - -too much on my plate all ready, but it is not stuff to eat. GGRRR.

L8R
Old 11-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #33

Someone left the freezer door open, it's 3 here.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:02 PM   #34
Admin Team Leader

Brrrrrrrrrrr.........close the door Cougar!

That cold stuff is hard on my LEGGS and every other injured, banged up extremity I still have

Donuts on the counter, get before they freeze hard as a rock!
Old 11-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #35
Top's Younger Twin

Yum Donut Holes

Closed Thread