Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   New Old Broke Room (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/new-old-broke-room-329226/)

Scotty 11-05-2017 09:15 AM

New Old Broke Room

hi
bye

cougar 11-05-2017 10:09 AM

Man of fewest words.
Well, instead of getting snow we are getting rain. 10 miles away they are getting snow. Strange.
Got the studs on the 01 and installed some LED headlights. A very painful experience. No room for by big arms and hands.

red_rattler 11-05-2017 12:22 PM

I hate it when a room gets broken.[laugh]

Scotty 11-05-2017 01:05 PM

Dragon had a party. I walked into a mess. Ceiling fans gone, pool table upside down, Dragon in Drag. Christmas Carols playing. That all seems normal but my spidey senses are telling me something isn’t quite right.

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-05-2017 01:28 PM

The dragon doesn't handle change well and I goofed up and washed the moss and mold off his food and water bowl......silly me

Scotty I asked you before to clean out your locker.... if you get that stuff out of the building the dragon won't wear it [nonono][laugh]

Tallguy67 11-05-2017 04:00 PM

Nice to see all y’all haven’t lowered your level of dysfunction. How is everyone these days?

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-05-2017 06:11 PM

Hey Sean, where ya been and what did you bring to eat?

FiverBob 11-06-2017 07:33 AM

Morning all. Nuther week up and running. BUT NO PH00!!!! B00!!!!

OK, ph00 and coffee br00ing - - didn't bring goodies - - knew they would be here all ready. b00!!!!!

Tough day yesterday. Brought Marian and her sis to the house yesterday. Marian needed to wash clothes, wash her hair, and not have to run to her sis every time she called. Getting pretty bad - - I could see a huge change in just the one week. Tough on Marian, but she wants to be there for her and being in our home is not as easy on sis - - she knows her own home - - well, at least she used to know her home. I was flabbergasted at the change in her memory over just one week. Sad.

OK, off to my doc today for 24 hour Holter monitor, then back tomorrow for a bunch of tests. GGGRRRR, but necessary.

Ph00.......................[coffee].....................:cool:

ps: weather is gorgeous. 80 degrees, low humidity, gentle breeze - - lovely. Fish are biting.

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-07-2017 06:02 AM

Top of the Morning!

Hot coffee, fresh phoo and fried apple pies on the counter. Dragon is fed and I sang him back to sleep, he sure does like those show tunes Scotty got him hooked on [laugh]

Prayers sent your way Bob, hope your life gets a bit less hectic!

Maps sent to Stan so he doesn't lose his way back from his trip.

Scotty, votkstt95 awbcy c qornsa kg24is jfwnc [coffee]

FiverBob 11-07-2017 07:05 AM

Lary - - right on time. Just got in from an hour bike ride (no, no motor other than me - - LOL) and was going to make some ph00 -- - guess what - - Lary beat me to it. Thanks big guy.

.............[coffee].....................[coffee].............Yeh -- twice. Took a little piece of that fattening fried pie -- - whoooppssss, there went the LDL thru the roof. GGGRRRRR

Y'all have a gudurn

Scotty 11-07-2017 07:08 AM

Gre27 kkeavv$$53 &663:?fd2/
w
o
w

NJTman 11-07-2017 07:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What a beautiful, refreshing fall morning. Perfect day to walk the dog, let him poop, and now I'm walking to the local polling booth to vote against Mr. Murphy (d) and his intent of turning NJ into a sanctuary state, as he said during his campaign. Lord knows I can't stand his opponent, but what, choice do I have.

Ready to flush the toilet, Mr. Murphy? Not if my vote counts

cougar 11-07-2017 10:30 AM

13°, my vehicles look like ice cubes with wheels. It snowed everywhere in south central AK but right here. Trying the thaw out one of my trucks so I can get to my therapist.

Scotty 11-07-2017 12:48 PM

2F here
snow on ground
windchill was -25 last night
washed truck this AM in garage drying

Lary... blfde ae3”^*£ #{evkoq}

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-07-2017 05:36 PM

Scotty
-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-