Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

New week old room

Old 07-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
New week old room

I laid out a feast of great stuff.
locally smoked side bacon 🥓
Eggs, poached and sour dough toast.
Lots of Phoo Goo and real coffee for olive ewe.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:30 AM

Received 2,373 Likes on 1,569 Posts
Thanks Scotty.
Good breakfast!
Old 07-02-2017, 10:28 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Raining pretty hard sense last evening, it's supposed to continue through tomorrow. Cold too, the heater has been kicking on. The sun came out for a while yesterday, so did the carpenter ants, must have squished a couple hundred. The soggy rabbits are out keeping the lawn mowed, the moose dropped by for a visit.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow - - - Sc00ter put together quite a spread.
Looks good - - think I will try some.
Yep, good job. Thanks.
Plus ph00 - - yeh...........................

1/2 cloudy day here - - high humidity.
Me thinks summer may be here.
L8R
Old 07-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Laying out another feast.
steak and eggs!
fresh squeezed orange juice
hot water for tea so u can P
phoo fore! Ewe know hoo
melt your spoon java

enjoy

Lary the Legger prefers to weed whack his LEGGS before pouring coffee on them. If you see this happening in the break room. You're in the right place!
Old 07-03-2017, 10:00 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Steak and eggs!!!!!!!! For that I will stay for a while and even try a couple of cups of coffee. Hod to dilute the coffee with some of that hot water before it would pour, it's OK even if it is a bit crunchy.

Lovely weather here lately. The hot weather has long gone and most of the day is wonderful. Now that the rainy season is here, most late afternoons it clouds over and rains a bit. Mostly it rains at night. In the last week have had in total just over an inch of rain. Everything is nice and green now. The weeds are growing like crazy.

OK, one more cup of that 'coffee' and then back to work.

Scotty, yuh dun gud!
Old 07-03-2017, 10:06 AM

Scotty, that hot water was kinda weak. Needs more water. Threw a steak back on the burner. Wiggling is a bit too "rare" for me. Also scrambled a couple eggs, don't like them leaky. Orange juice was perfect! Decent spread overall. Thanks Scotty.
Still raining. They are saying sunny and in the 70's for tomorrow. Sounds like a tourist forecast to me.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:56 PM

Gudday, all. Finally made it in to relax a bit. Pour a cup............................. ...................and relax a few minutes. Out shopping all day for plants and supplies, fertilizer, etc. Tomorrow the fun stuff starts, but I don't relish it. Do for rain tomorrow -- that may mess up my plans. Glad when it is done and put together.

Gotta run and catch up on peuter and see what happened today. Morry.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Top's Younger Twin

En route to fireworks by Eagan MN.
Glad the goodies were gooduns
Back home we will see humid mid 90's and possibly hotter. Glad we're down south.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:51 AM

Warmer at 52°, clouds on the deck. I'll wait and see if it clears off like they claim.
Someone slashed a tire on the wife's car in Petco's parking lot yesterday while she was buying cat food. I suspect it was a bunny huger because some woman with animal rights stickers all over the back of her truck was hanging around. She took off when I pulled up. Good thing, my wife would have shot her, or beat her senseless with the lug wrench.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
En route to fireworks by Eagan MN.
Glad the goodies were gooduns
Back home we will see humid mid 90's and possibly hotter. Glad we're down south.
Hey, welcome to the "south" - - - and warm temps. Uhhh, wait a minute - - you are not down south - - you are up north. ...........................neat you could come down and share our wild parties. We had fireworks all the way around our home last night - - I mean the ones in the sky. Seems like every subdivision, city, golf course and lots of individuals were lighting up the sky - - so we could just go outside and see it all, 360 degrees.

Worked in the yard from daybreak to 12:30 landscaping - - some major changes. Got so hot and tired had to quit. Heading back out now - - just getting light enough to see. We hit 100 yesterday with very high humidity. Very unusual for us. Looks like more of the same for today. Oh goody..........................

Put the coffee and ph00 on fresh for ya (and me) along with hot tea for Claude, but I could not go by and pick up goodies for ya - - sorry. Anywho, come grab a cup and holler back at us.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Thanks for the coffee Bob.
Been hot here also, high 80's with dew points in the 60's. Went to the bone bender this morning. He said, "What have you been doing." I said, "5 tons of gravel on the drive with a sand shovel." He said, That has made you a crooked old man."

Think I'll lay off for a few days. Oh Wait, I have to put in the irrigation because it didn't rain for several days.

I wonder if I can get a bulk discount from the chiropractor.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by j_martin
Thanks for the coffee Bob.
Been hot here also, high 80's with dew points in the 60's. Went to the bone bender this morning. He said, "What have you been doing." I said, "5 tons of gravel on the drive with a sand shovel." He said, That has made you a crooked old man."
T'aint no fun moving all that dirt. I moved a bunch yesterday, laid out the plants to desired locations and starting putting them in the ground today. Finally quit at noon, drenched with sweat, sore, tired, grouchy. Decided it was time to quit and rain clouds were moving in. Really tired and sore tonight. Carrying too much weight and down on the knees too much - - sooooo tight and stiff. Should have hit the pool - - it really helped yesterday - - sure cooled me down quickly.

Grabbing a ph00 and chill out tonight. Nuff done - - relax ya big jerk. ..............
Old 07-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Laid out some more cured double smoked bacon and
some Mexicana fare for Stanadian.
had Mexican last night. Now if I could remember the name of the dish lol. Came out in a big lava bowl, spicey with cactus, peppers, more peppers, steak, chicken, onions. Yum leftovers on the counter.

phoo, hot water amd sludge as well as prune purée, orange and apple juice.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:04 AM

Morning gang - - well, afternoon by the time I click on "submit." Been outside again since 6 this morning. Cool and breeze until about 8, then look out. Wow, sure been hot this week. Drenched, tired and sore. Not used to all this bending and kneeling - - gggrrrr. Finished the bulk of the planting this morning and mulched that area. Have a couple more plants after I install my
new ceramic pole lantern. Then run the wiring and set up timer. Some minor other plants to do and give it all back to the yard crew to care for it. I can see some light at the end of the tunnel - - been a real project, but sure looking good. Be glad when it matures and fills out a bit.

Grabbing a ph00 and icing it to help cool down. Maybe the blonde has some lunch for me -- Yahoo. .................

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New week old room