Well the ol' WVO burner finally stopped working - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Fuels / BioDiesel / Diesel Prices Use this forum to discuss your biodiesel information, and to find the best price on fuel.

Well the ol' WVO burner finally stopped working

Old 06-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #1  

Well the ol' WVO burner finally stopped working

Well it's sad to say but it's been so quiet on here I thought I'd post an update on the WVO burner. Unfortunately it's finally stopped working and has been collecting dust. Sad but true... On the bright side the new company truck with fuel card is running great! Thought about selling the ol' first gen but it's still fun to drive around once in awhile and watch the drivers behind me suddenly get burger joint cravings and pull off at the nearest Burger King. Gotta love running WVO.
dieselluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:27 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselluvr View Post
Well it's sad to say but it's been so quiet on here I thought I'd post an update on the WVO burner. Unfortunately it's finally stopped working and has been collecting dust. Sad but true... On the bright side the new company truck with fuel card is running great! Thought about selling the ol' first gen but it's still fun to drive around once in awhile and watch the drivers behind me suddenly get burger joint cravings and pull off at the nearest Burger King. Gotta love running WVO.
So, what happened?
RamDodgeSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:02 PM   #3  

Still drive the old WVO burner on occasion
dieselluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:21 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamDodgeSam View Post
So, what happened?
He got a company truck and a free fuel card. First gen runs fine, it's just unemployed.
j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:58 AM   #5  

I quit using WVO from the bakery. Worried about what the sugar from the pastries was doing. Besides, I didn't like having the cops following me around. Now it's just bunny huggers.
cougar is offline   Reply With Quote