3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Silverline Black Stainless Turn Outs

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 03:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Silverline Black Stainless Turn Outs

I purchased two of the Silverline Black turnouts and they came in a plain white box with one sticker with a part number. There was nothing inside or out side that said Silverline. They also don't have the namebrand monogrammed on the exhaust as I saw a few of the chrome exhausts.

Is this a legit stack? Is it common for them to not have on the top of the pipe???????

Old 09-27-2008, 08:56 AM

The place I purchased them from claim all Silverline boxes come in a plain white box. Isn't it kinda odd that they have NO stickers or printing of their name anywhere inside or out?

I purchased a MBRP exhaust and it came with printing all over the place with a sticker, etc.

Anyways.....I'll post a pic of them on the truck later today.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Silverline polishid turn down tip has "Silverline" monogramed on it. Can't remember for sure anything about the packaging other than the part number. (Which was wrong by the way, part number was for 4" but the part was 3-1/2". Seller sent me the right one though without any hassle)
Old 09-27-2008, 05:06 PM

My Silverline black chrome stacks do not have any stamps on them either. They are probably outsourcing them like everyone else.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:36 PM

I got one straight from silverline & it was packaged as you described. Actually, I'm on my second on due to discoloring & this one will be going back for chrome because it's doing the same thing in less than 6 mo.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by NDanecker
I purchased two of the Silverline Black turnouts and they came in a plain white box with one sticker with a part number. There was nothing inside or out side that said Silverline. They also don't have the namebrand monogrammed on the exhaust as I saw a few of the chrome exhausts.

Is this a legit stack? Is it common for them to not have on the top of the pipe???????

all silverline systems come in a white box they spend their money on the quality product instead of the fancy packageing that gets messed up on the ups truck anyway

as far as the name on it the name is black on a stainless product so with the black coating of your black stacks it would not show up.

they are a great product at a great value.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by drillpipe
My Silverline black chrome stacks do not have any stamps on them either. They are probably outsourcing them like everyone else.
if they were outsourcing them why are they the only ones to have them?
inside the box there is a parts list with silverline all over it as well as a couple of stickers
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 AM

Here are some pics.

Toolbox is actually my brothers and is there only to see what a box will look like. I'm looking at similar boxes but with a transfer tank inside.

Old 10-19-2008, 01:47 PM

Well legit or not they look good. Most of the time I don't really care for turnouts, but yours look very good, very even and straight. Nice job.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:01 PM

Yea .... I think they are legit. I was just a little worried about a white box with absolutely no printed logo in or outside the box, and for the price tag these stacks cost you'd think they could have at least added a company logo somewhere. Again though I think its legit! Quality appears to be excellent. Time will certainly tell after a few thousands miles of salt spray!