1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Project Started(Pictures!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pwrtripls1
Lucky, it was 105* over in Katy. So far every day of June I believe has been a heat record.

Subscribed and waiting for updates too....
Yeah once it's over 100 I don't think it really matters any more. This heat wave can't be any good for how hot the gulf waters are going to be when a hurricane rumbles across them???
Old 06-08-2011, 11:45 AM
9MM
Banned

Originally Posted by MoPowa

Loving the truck man what part of BC you from?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by DADDY'S DIESEL
Yeah once it's over 100 I don't think it really matters any more. This heat wave can't be any good for how hot the gulf waters are going to be when a hurricane rumbles across them???
Little worried about it myself....
Old 06-09-2011, 11:35 PM

Received 78 Likes on 51 Posts
It's been a while!

Originally Posted by Bowser50
Just out of curiosity, where did you get that tarp/tent building? is that like your makeshift paint booth? i've been trying to find something like that.
My and my friend who did the body work built it using tarps and galvanized pipe.

Originally Posted by enafzige
I really like the bumpers you put on!!!! I read back through the thread, but it looks like some pertinent information got deleted.

Where did you get the bumpers from? Did you design them? Price? Any more pictures of the unfinished bumpers, from different angles, etc?

Great looking truck!!

--Eric

Thanks a lot. If you would like, send me a message in my inbox and I will give you the contact information

Originally Posted by 9MM
Loving the truck man what part of BC you from?
I live in Vancouver B.C

GO CANUCKS!!

Hey guys!

Sorry it has been so long, I don't get much of a chance to be active on this site as much as I'd like to be anymore. Life has a funny way of distracting your attention.

Unfortunately the same has been so for having a chance to work on my truck these days. The ole beast has been my DD all winter, and the little trusty Honda Civic I had to allow me to take the dodge off the road has been sold.

I'm kind of at a crossroads at the moment. Fuel prices, taxes, insurance, and cost of maintenance for this old girl have been very annoying as of late, and I think I'm going to do the unmentionable Fortunately for you all, this means I have to get it into a sell-able condition (winter has been tough) which means lots of pictures for you all

Like I said though, I'm at a crossroads. I may not sell it, maybe just take it off the road and buy a cheap little motorcycle. Which will allow me to do some of the much needed improvements to the dodge.

I'll be sure to keep you all updated when I can.

And thanks a bunch for all the compliments! You guys rock!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:45 PM

How much? I'm sure you'll have a lot of takers. Sorry to hear about your crossroads, I went through it awhile back, sold my truck on a Tuesday and bought another one that same Saturday! Might as well keep her! But if not, let me know!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by MoPowa
Like I said though, I'm at a crossroads. I may not sell it, maybe just take it off the road and buy a cheap little motorcycle. Which will allow me to do some of the much needed improvements to the dodge.
I'm at the same place myself. Been at school the last 18 months, have barely made it through money-wise. About to, (hopefully!) start work in the next week or two, but it's going to take me another year or more before I can put any money into my old beast, and she needs it. I haven't driven her on a road in about a year and it tears me up to see her sitting doing nothing.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Banned

Any updates on this?

I really like the bumpers you put on!!!! I read back through the thread, but it looks like some pertinent information got deleted.

Where did you get the bumpers from? Did you design them? Price? Any more pictures of the unfinished bumpers, from different angles, etc?

Great looking truck!!

--Eric
Still trying to find out what bumpers you put on the truck... Can someone who knows just put the name on this thread? Not sure I understand the secrecy
Old 08-17-2011, 07:16 PM

My name is Matt, I put the bumpers together for this truck and mine. PM for details, thanks for the props. This is still one of the best looking 1st Gens I've seen!!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Banned

Hey!!!

How bout some updates and current pictures! What's goin on these days?

--Eric