Towing and Hauling / RV Discuss towing and hauling here. Share your tips and tricks. RV and camping discussion welcome.

Toy Hauler Liquidators - Genesis Supreme

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 11:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Toy Hauler Liquidators - Genesis Supreme

For anyone in the market for a travel trailer or toy hauler I have an experience that I’d like to share. My family and I were in the market for a new toy hauler and have been shopping for a few weeks. Surprising to us, there wasn’t many trailers in stock at our local dealers that are 5th wheel style. We decided to hold off on our purchase until we could visit the RV show at the local fairgrounds this past weekend.

We did have our eye on the Genesis Supreme trailers as the price is very reasonable for the features and the awesome style. At the show we found Toy Hauler Liquidators and proceeded to look around. The trailers are amazing! Then I was pleasantly surprised to see Pablo at the show. He is the owner of Genesis Supreme and he came out to represent his product. I was able to spend about an hour or so talking with him and Jr who is the designer. These guys were genuinely concerned about my feedback.

My wife and I were considering three different trailers and asked the sales rep to get us some numbers. It was approaching 5pm and raining like crazy. The family was huddled under a pop up tent and trying to stay warm. It was taking awhile for the sales agent to get back to us each time we had a question and we were wet, cold and hungry. Knowing we would likely return the next day, we walked.

Indeed we returned the next day and the sales agent spotted us and approached. He explained that the owner of Toy Hauler Liquidators heard that we walked the evening before and wasn’t too pleased. We chatted a few more minutes and went to examine one of the trailers on our list. When we came out the owner was waiting for us personally. He immediately approached and asked how he could help and what questions he could answer. I was very impressed that he came over and waited to make sure we were taken care of. What was even more amazing, he spent the entire time we were there with us! All negotiations and financing was right with him directly!

I could not say enough about the team that these people have put together. I’m just a customer, I will not be compensated for this nor have I been asked to post. I just met these people and I frankly have been so impressed that I was compelled to share my experience! If you are in the market for a trailer go see Toy Hauler Liquidators in Rocklin, CA or Epic RV in Sac and there is another store in Fresno. Go get a Genesis, They Rock!
The following users liked this post:
hardtarget870 (05-26-2016)