Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

truck pics after painting

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm....... Something is amiss in that second pic.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tingram
no i havent kicked anyone yet, i am waiting to hear from quadzilla about how bad my box is before i go much farther. but i do have some more pics. it is a little dirty from all the rain but it looks pretty good.
Is that Line-x on the bottom? Truck looks good man, nice & straight.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mountaineer
Hmm....... Something is amiss in that second pic.
??????? soot in the stacks???????? they look brand new
Old 12-22-2008, 10:09 PM
The Guru

Looking good. You did a nice good. You put on an other new parts besides the new paint? I want to paint mine, but I want it to just about be new after getting it painted.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:40 AM

i like it real well the pictures actually dont do it justice, the stacks are brand new, and no they dont have any soot in them i had to send my box back to quad, i think they nuked it at the body shop while welding on my truck without removing the battery cables, hopefully i will get it back soon i still enjoy driving it but it is a whole lot more fun with the quad adr.

jlent yes that is line x on the bottom, i thought it look like crap at first but it is growing on me, the truck had that chrome strip on the bottom of it before i painted it and it was rusting really bad behind it, and rocks put alot of dents in it, and i didnt want the paint chipping so they sprayed it on there. i kinda like it now i will get some close ups so you can see it better if you would like.

mike, no i havent put on any new parts other than the stacks, i have my mach 6's that i want to put in but i think that santa clause got me a new turbo for christmas so i am waiting to see, plus i would like to get my adr back and working good before i change too many things at a time.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tingram
i like it real well the pictures actually dont do it justice, the stacks are brand new, and no they dont have any soot in them i had to send my box back to quad, i think they nuked it at the body shop while welding on my truck without removing the battery cables, hopefully i will get it back soon i still enjoy driving it but it is a whole lot more fun with the quad adr.

jlent yes that is line x on the bottom, i thought it look like crap at first but it is growing on me, the truck had that chrome strip on the bottom of it before i painted it and it was rusting really bad behind it, and rocks put alot of dents in it, and i didnt want the paint chipping so they sprayed it on there. i kinda like it now i will get some close ups so you can see it better if you would like.

mike, no i havent put on any new parts other than the stacks, i have my mach 6's that i want to put in but i think that santa clause got me a new turbo for christmas so i am waiting to see, plus i would like to get my adr back and working good before i change too many things at a time.
Yeah, I'd appreciate that. I am getting Line-x on mine & I want a texture to be thin, most shops spray it on with to much pressure & cause a rough finish. Your truck looks smoother than most I've seen.