Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Let's Talk Stickers!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's Talk Stickers!

if you look at my sig, you can see that i am a sticker enthusiast . but i'm needing something different. i'll still need one for the windshield but i want something different up there. then i want some cummins logo(s) but not more than two, and i don't know where to put them, i've got the two side windows or on either side of the beer window (sliding window). after all that i'll probably take off the ones on the hood for they are getting old to me, and i also thought about de-badging my truck but i just can't make that commitment yet.

so answer me this: what should i get the windshield sticker to say? where should i put the cummins logo(s)? and should i, or shouldn't i, de-badge my truck?

stay tuned.......
Old 09-02-2006, 08:55 PM

also, i forgot to mention, that if i do de-badge my truck, i'll get them 3rd gen emblems up by the hood and all. where do i get them, i've seen them around but forgot?
Old 09-02-2006, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ridiculous
also, i forgot to mention, that if i do de-badge my truck, i'll get them 3rd gen emblems up by the hood and all. where do i get them, i've seen them around but forgot?
Genos got the emblems.

dieselfan
Old 09-02-2006, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by dieselfan
Genos got the emblems.

dieselfan
thanks man, but no input on the stickers huh?
Old 09-02-2006, 09:24 PM

thanks man, but no input on the stickers huh?
someone on here has REAL TRUCKS RATTLE! on the windsheid. i think thats pretty cool. and a big C cummins power on the back glass. just a thought, thats what i like.

dieselfan
Old 09-02-2006, 09:27 PM

someone on here has REAL TRUCKS RATTLE! on the windsheid. i think thats pretty cool. and a big C cummins power on the back glass. just a thought, thats what i like.

dieselfan
thanks man, i do like my front sticker i'll admit, but if ya look in my gallery you'll see it, it kinda looks like "real trucks Battle" not rattle, so maybe a different font huh? and what's ur take on de-badging, i'm scared to do it, but i don't think i'll regret if i do. but then again maybe i will.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:33 PM

!@

thanks man, i do like my front sticker i'll admit, but if ya look in my gallery you'll see it, it kinda looks like "real trucks Battle" not rattle, so maybe a different font huh? and what's ur take on de-badging, i'm scared to do it, but i don't think i'll regret if i do. but then again maybe i will.
sorry , i would have never thought that was you. love the sticker tho! dont know on the debaging, been thinking of doing it myself for a much cleaner look. you could always go back with 3rd gen or original if you dont like.

dieselfan
Old 09-02-2006, 09:50 PM

I'd go ahead & put the new badges on it. As for the front, how about "CUMMIN THROUGH" written so that you can see it in your mirror. I'd also put the CUMMINS logo on the back side windows.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by carcrz
I'd go ahead & put the new badges on it. As for the front, how about "CUMMIN THROUGH" written so that you can see it in your mirror. I'd also put the CUMMINS logo on the back side windows.
that idea is classic, i love it, although i may not do it, i do like it, it's like an ambulance.

now do you mean the extended cab winders? i assume you do, if so, can i please get a pic of this somehow? i really am sceptical about this, but i think i might like it.

anything else guys, there's a whole lot of views but not lots of replies.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:25 PM

that idea is classic, i love it, although i may not do it, i do like it, it's like an ambulance.

now do you mean the extended cab winders? i assume you do, if so, can i please get a pic of this somehow? i really am sceptical about this, but i think i might like it.

anything else guys, there's a whole lot of views but not lots of replies.
i meant the back glass, thats the only one, i ve seen

dieselfan
Old 09-02-2006, 10:43 PM

Yeah, I meant on the extended cab side windows, not the back window. No pics, just a thought.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:25 PM

A friend has something that i havnt really seen many guys have on their trucks.. " Got Soot? " .. i was thinking of putting 1 on mine.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:51 PM

I've seen on of those windsheild stickers that just said "WINDSHEILD". Another on was "Powered By Gas".
Old 09-03-2006, 07:52 AM

i meant the back glass, thats the only one, i ve seen

dieselfan
ok, i wasn't sure, i can't make up my mind, back windows or side windows.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:56 AM

windshield that's a good one.

i think this is what i'm gonna do, tell me what ya think ok.

i'm gonna take off all of my stickers and badges except my front sticker, "real trucks rattle", then i'm gonna get 2 cummins logos and stick em on my ext. cab winders. i think it'll look, ummmm, contempary

Quick Reply: Let's Talk Stickers!