Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

WOW! Another 30 Million for me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
WOW! Another 30 Million for me!

Guys I just can not believe my Incredible luck this year

BARRISTER'S CHAMBERS:
Andreaw Fraser & Associates
Fax:+ 44 203 004 2365
Address: 33 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH, England.

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Juriaan Kugger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letters were returned undelivered.

I wish to notify you that the late Engr. Juriaan Kugger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

Engr. Juriaan Kugger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.

You are advice to contact me with my personal email: barrisandreawfrasersesq@live.co.uk

Await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,

BARRISTER ANDREAW FRASER ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Mr. Markus
Wolfgang, Barrister John Marvey Esq. Barrister Jerry Smith Esq.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:58 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
, he must have been in contact with you in the past
Hmmm, you must have made a pretty good impression for him to leave you all that money. Do you remember making friends with anybody at that last Helicopter Society convention?

EDIT: I just saw this response on line.

"Ah yes, Mr. Krugger, I remember him well. Oh, the wild times we had at the annual Helicopter Society pancake breakfast. And don’t even get me started about the debauchery at the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. The stories I could tell!"

That Mr. Krugger must get around.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:33 AM

How come I never get those offers.....All I seem to get is....Meet Hot Babes in Prudhoe Bay...Love fine Dinning and going to the Opera...
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Originally Posted by AkTallPaul
How come I never get those offers.....All I seem to get is....Meet Hot Babes in Prudhoe Bay...Love fine Dinning and going to the Opera...
Well now we know which websites you frequent
Old 02-07-2011, 06:01 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by AkTallPaul
Ahhh yes. The world famous Delta Junction opera where all the babes hang out.