Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 11:42 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Supposed to be 97 today. Got a jump on things and got up at 530. Just finished washing the Bride's car. Should have started with that... No rain in the forecast until next week and then a "maybe". I AM saving gas and time though. Not going to touch the lawnmower until we get rain. Grass is crunchy.

Added at least 10 more horsepower to the Magnum. I put a chrome tip on the exhaust. Changed the rear OEM replacement shocks to spring-over. Amazing in the difference in the ride and handling. Now to get the AC working so I can enjoy it!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:07 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LEGGG crazy...... dog gone it! on my feet working for four hours straight....right next to a swimming pool. did the job anyways.

gonna take some time for myself next few days....have a happy safe time DTR folks!
Old 09-05-2015, 07:56 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Rise and shine oh lazy ones. Coffee, ph00 and hot water await your choice, but I ain't cookin yu breakfast - -no way.

Sure warm back here in Florida - -miss those cool breezes of the Smokies.

Grabbing mine and gone.......................

WanderingBob
Old 09-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Look at my LEGGS
Have bacon and EGGS

Heavy rain forecast for the wknd here.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:17 AM
DTR Mom

sorry for the North rockies bad weather....have good food available!

Head nod to Scottynoneck and TallGuy, thinking of ewe guyz with good thoughts.......

gorgeous weather here in northwestern NY state mountains, sun and cool breezes.....NYS balloon festival going on here. watching hot air balloons take off up the valley from my window perch. peaceful.

got up early as my water softener stuck during a recycle, going all night.
panic pushing all computer buttons, flipping off main power, finally got it quiet. I fought the system, and the system won. cannot wait for the repair guy to call next week.

ready to lay a sacrifice at it's base and hope for no more trouble.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:16 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
JWBM, cycling it without salt kinda gummed it up, eh.

Get about 4 ounces of Iron Out into the brine water and cycle it. Might get the iron and scale off the valves for ya. Will also do some good to the media.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:55 AM
DTR Mom

pineapple rings, lai, flora, fauna, and a spit roasted pig to you,O be juan JM!

yes, running it the ENTIRE month plus like that, with nylon gears.
really earned my wings for that mess up.....

ID ten error (idiot)
Old 09-05-2015, 11:22 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
All dressed up to go to a coworker's wedding. The wedding is one side of Louisville and the reception at the other end of town. Made the Bride happy and programmed not only the Nav in the car but stuck a GPS on the dash also. She doesn't think much of me glancing at the Ariel shot and saying, "I know where".

Going to have cake for supper tonight!
Old 09-05-2015, 02:13 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
What? Why?? How in the??????? Wasted most of the day yesterday and the previous owner of my 01's day trying to straighten out a DMV screw up. I didn't get my registration renewal notice. Somehow we both wound up owning the truck, but it was only registered to him. Someone didn't enter the information into the computer correctly. On paper, I own it and is registered to me. On computer, he does. They resended my title and registration, Issued him a replacement title and registration, then transferred it back to me. Cost him $25, cost me $210. At least I got a permanent registration tag out of it.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Saturday all y'all. Scotty - please take our rain, wind and cold temperatures. It has been a few degrees above freezing for 48 hours. Brrrrrrrr. Things are supposed to start turning around tomorrow afternoon.

It is my niece's 9th birthday so family is on the way for supper, cake and a sleepover. Always a fun time.

Have a safe Saturday all y'all.