Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Exceptional customer service

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 04:32 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Exceptional customer service

Seems that the majority of posts regarding customer service are very negative. For a change I have just received fantastic and extremely rapid customer service, so wanted to pass this on to others that are thinking about dealing with this company.

A few months ago I wanted to upgrade the towing mirrors on my truck. Wanted the electric folding mirrors with the built in turn signals. Tried Genos first, but they did not stock the upgrade that I wanted and they referred me to A1 Auto. Kudos to Genos too for passing me on to the competition when they could not help.

Shortly after installation, one mirror was not always working quite as it should, so sent an email to A1 telling them the problem. The response was very fast and after a few emails back and forth, they informed me that they were refunding me the full purchase price and not to send the defective mirror back to them. I never requested a refund and when I was told that the refund was given I was almost stunned. Sent an email back and asked if it was possible to just exchange the defective mirror for a good one, but they insisted on the full refund. That is what I call exceptional customer service and definitely will now recommend them to others plus use them myself in the future.