Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Stretched Breakroom March 8 - 16

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 08:03 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Lovely weather in this part of the world, but is unusually warm for this time of the year. Even although it is not yet officially summer, we have had a few days with high summer temps. Strange.

The coffee pot has a bunch of dried up grunge in it, so no way I am even trying to clean it up and make fresh coffee in it. On my next visit may need to bring a new pot and turf this one. Not going to make ph00 because ph00boy has been and gone already.

Been very busy on a couple of projects. On the road three days a week before daylight. Still running and trying to get some stuff completed before the rainy season starts about May.

My truck passed the 6 month emissions check. Was a bit worried about that as it has been smoking a lot on hard acceleration. Runs and starts great. Have replacement injectors on order from F1 and they should be here early April. Not looking forward to installing them.

Scotty, still keeping you in our prayers. Am very confident that you will find a way out of your hole.

Off to get busy and dirty this morning. Grinding and welding steel.

Ciao.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:36 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Thanks for all the Prayers.
And concern.
Have to hit mote throttle to move this along faster for a resolution.

Freshly emptied IV bags on the counter, just add butter and fry lol
Old 03-16-2019, 01:50 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Heal up Scotty this place won't be the same without you, I cleaned the coffee pot bird three rounds of bird shot got most of the crud out but the dragon crawled up in the corner and looks scared.

I'm fighting a alarm problem with my truck and the neighbors are starting to really hate me for it. Alarms going off at 230a for no reason seems to do that.
Well less do something for the rest of the day

Later