Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Should I do it?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Should I do it?

I don't know... he sound legitimate...

Dear Morton

My name is Mr.Williams Assah, a Banker and accountant with our bank here in Abidjan. I am the personal accounts manager to Late Engr.Jonathan Morton, a National of your country, who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Cote Ivoire.
My client, his wife, and their three children were involved in the ill fated Kenya Airways crash in the coasts of Abidjan in January 2000 in which all passengers on board died. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but has been unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the internet,to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I con tacted you. Of particular interest is this huge deposit with our bank here in,where the deceased has an account valued at about ($16.5, million US dollars).They have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the bank will declare the account unservisable and thereby send the funds to the bank treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over last 8 years now, I will seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($16.5,million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In your reply mail,I want you to give me

(1)Your full names
(2)Address
(3)Date of birth
(4)Tele phone and fax numbers.

If you can handle this with me, reach me now urgently with your requested information. you can call me at +22505488555 for more discussion.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation

Mr.Williams Assah
Anyone want to split the money with me when I get it?

I can't believe this stuff sometimes.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:31 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
his spelling and grammar is immaculate.

what kills me is when it's in pidgin english...like they used a software program to translate
Old 05-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Dude I'm IN!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 11:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what i dont understand is people fall for it. had a few fall for it in a town about 5 miles from here. had an article in the paper about it i wanted to put an ad in and tell them how smart they are and if they wanted to buy a few items i have in washington d.c. and new york city, just some buildings and bridges
Old 05-24-2009, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude do it!!! We can finally build that bridge to Padia Beach everyone wants
Old 05-24-2009, 12:08 PM
REALLY old dog

YEA I ONLY ADVERAGE ONE OF THOSE A WEEK
CLAUDE
Old 05-24-2009, 12:54 PM

Sounds legit to me...
Old 05-24-2009, 01:19 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
Man, some guys have all the luck!....I just get offers from poor russian people who think we're family and chinese baseball teams looking for "bats softball donation possible"!

Kurt