Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Playstation 3 People are STUPID!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Commatoze
On the Adam Corolla show yesterday, he offered an all expenses paid trip to the Bunny Ranch which included a "date" to anyone who would step out of line at a Best Buy in LA. No takers!!
Well, I for one would have stepped out of that line, haha. Then again, I wouldnt be caught waiting in a line for something I have no use for
Old 11-17-2006, 08:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Commatoze
On the Adam Corolla show yesterday, he offered an all expenses paid trip to the Bunny Ranch which included a "date" to anyone who would step out of line at a Best Buy in LA. No takers!!
Originally Posted by Greenhornet1986
Well, I for one would have stepped out of that line, haha. Then again, I wouldnt be caught waiting in a line for something I have no use for
Heck, I'd go get in line just to step out.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by JD730
Heck, I'd go get in line just to step out.
For sure!!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 09:26 AM

last game console i bought was the first playstation for like $99 and i still use it sometimes. i just dont see how a video game can be worth that much.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:49 AM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn

It just goes to prove how bad people really do suck sometimes.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Banned

I was listening to the radio this morning and they had a guy who called in and said he'd been waiting for 3 days now to buy one. Come to find out this dude has NO job and is buying one specifically to sell it on Ebay to help pay for his college tuition. Figured if he could make a couple thousand on it he'd be good. Man these people are flippin WEIRD!!

~Nick
Old 11-17-2006, 10:03 AM

Read the article, they didn't get shot over a place in line... the perps were trying to mug people - probably assumed a few had $600 ++ in cash on them....
Old 11-17-2006, 10:10 AM

If it wasn't so windy outside yesterday me and my roommate were gonna go sell hotdogs and hamburgers for $5 a piece. We were gonna do some exploitation of our own. Oh well....
Old 11-17-2006, 11:38 AM

Drove by the best buy here in town this morning @ 7:30 and the line must have been 50 people long. Didn't hit me till I got to work that was what they were waiting for. Can't understand why you would spend that much money just to sit in front of the tv and play mindless games. We bought a ps2 for christmas 2 years ago for the kids and all they use it for now is a dvd player in the play room, which quite honestly I prefer that to the games.

Travist
Old 11-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Banned

Geez people. It's a freaking video game console. Not the cure for aids. Since when did our society get so wrapped up and involved in some useless crud like this.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:58 AM

And we wonder why kids these days are lazy, fat and unmotivated to do anything. We try and hire younger kids here to work the lot and they last a week maybe a month and give up. They would rather have everything handed to them and be at home playing these mindless games.

Travist
Old 11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Banned

Yup. Just had a guy fired from work because he was the same way. He was a professional video game player and went to competitions. I'm so glad that he's gone.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:26 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Geez people. It's a freaking video game console. Not the cure for aids. Since when did our society get so wrapped up and involved in some useless crud like this.
Your RIGHT.. its not like its something worthwhile like spending enough time on this site to have over 10K in posts.....

J/K Blue........
Old 11-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Banned

Hey, at least I'm learning stuff. These people are just killing brain cells.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:42 PM

I'm not going to stand in line and pay that kind of money for the system. I do have a PS2( $125) at home that I used to keep at work to play when I was off shift. Closed in facility, 2 channels on TV and a very small gym. (I also read a lot of books and magazines). I do think it's dumb to spend $600 on one. I also think it's dumb to spend $600 + on a TV, super surround sound, super quadaphonic stereo, HDTV, blah, blah, blah.
Now I also don't care if people on here spend that kind of money on a stereo, TV, Game Console, etc.. I figure it's their money, let them do what they want with it.
When it comes to money, I think it is a waste to buy a new vehicle. They drop in value by thousands as soon as you drive it off the lot. After all we buy these trucks because they are super reliable and last forever. So why would anyone want to waste thousands to buy a new one.
Who cares how they spend their money. If it's legal and it doesn't hurt someone else, why get worked up about it.
Yeah, there are better things they could be doing. Butttttt! Has anyone else heard that saying about people in glass house's and rock's.
I'm just as guilty as anyone about wasting money.

Quick Reply: Playstation 3 People are STUPID!!!