Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

One of my few serious posts

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 08:58 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Sasquatch,

Glad to hear you caught your issue early. Lots of men refuse to acknowledge any "issues" with their man parts, and it's good to know that some of us are smart enough to have someone smarter check them out, putting their humility away for the time of inspection.

Old story, but a good one..

http://www.nypcancerprevention.com/i...rmstrong.shtml

Personally I have the doc do the one finger salute to make sure my prostate is still in working order. I too have been married for 25 years, so I really don't know how it works any more... I'm lucky to have a doc with an incredible history of keeping men in good health and alive should the need arise.

Doc's also a really funny jewish guy who has no qualms about making fun of the inspection from time to time. One time he said he found gold in there and was keeping it. The last time I was there (about 3 weeks ago) he said that times were slow and if I need to save a few bucks, I could always just have someone on the street do the test, and it would cost a few hundred less.... not guaranteeing any results of quality, but at least I could have fun.

Most memorable "funny" doc ever made was grabbing my member, and asking my wife "what the hell do you do with this thing ???? it's so **** small ... ".... My wife was sitting in the chair next to the exam table and nearly cracked her skull open falling on her fat *** laughing so hard....

Yeah, it helps to have a good sense of humor in life, as it can end quite quickly, when you least expect it. Wishing you all the luck, and a fast recovery. Watch your diet and stay young mentally, you should be good to go.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman
Watch your diet and stay young mentally, you should be good to go.
Everytime someone reminds me to 'stay young mentally', it reminds me that I'm old because I have to remind myself to be young.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
Everytime someone reminds me to 'stay young mentally', it reminds me that I'm old because I have to remind myself to be young.
And thats only if I can remember to remind me. Yeah something like that.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:56 AM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
The "falseticles" aren't a bad idea.

Trucknutz, however, were.

A friend in High School mis landed a jump on a dirtbike and scrambled his eggs pretty good. He lost the left one and 1/2 the right one. Rumor had it that he had a replacement installed in his 20's to boost his relationship activities, so I guess there is a place for them if you need them.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
You're only as old as the chick on the bar stool next to you thinks you are....

Old 01-31-2012, 08:39 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know your old when you cant remember what your supposed to remind yourself about.

Thanks again for the post. I lost my best friend at the ripe old age of 26 to cancer that started in the *********. Moved to his kidneys, lungs and brain within a matter of weeks.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SIXSLUG
The "falseticles" aren't a bad idea.

Trucknutz, however, were.

A friend in High School mis landed a jump on a dirtbike and scrambled his eggs pretty good. He lost the left one and 1/2 the right one. Rumor had it that he had a replacement installed in his 20's to boost his relationship activities, so I guess there is a place for them if you need them.
In the pet world they are called Neuticles

http://www.neuticles.com/