Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Need advice from you guys - anxiety attacks

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If at all possible find a naturopath , homeopath or acupuncturist to help you and if it is your gallbladder read up on doing a cleanse . Doctors seem to think that appendix , gallbladders and tonsils are throw away items that God put in our body by mistake and the removal of which can be highly profitable for them . They are the garbage pails in the body when items enter your body that are harmful and will be missed down the road . My son just recently went through this at college in North Carolina , he was having server gallbladder attacks and they wanted to remove it immediately . I flew him home and he missed a week of school but after a few trips to a naturopath the gallbladder went back to normal and he returned to school . We later found out the cause was from all the nitrates in the school cafeteria salad bar that had over loaded his gallbladder to be the root of all his problem . I have used these method for years and it has saved my life as I watch many others with my illness ( a Leukodystrophy ) do much worse . My suggestion would be to never settle for the first method to heal a problem and be very careful around traditional medicine when it comes to surgery and prescriptions . My best in what ever you do and a prayer is coming your way .
Old 12-12-2006, 01:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you smoke and or drink coffee? My wife was having panic attacks a couple of years ago and she cutout caffeine and is working on the smoking thing.She hasn't had one since she got rid of caffeine.