Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

List your memories of reasons for spankings.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
List your memories of reasons for spankings.

As a companion thread to the "Spanking" thread I thought it might be interesting and fun to remember "way back then" for some of the reasons you were punished. List some of the 'bad' things you did as a kid, got caught and then punished. I will start it off;
When I was about nine years old I got hold of (stole) some primer cord and detonators for gelignite. I had easy access to this (another story) and already knew how to use it and the safety rules. I took it home and one day when my parents were out I dug a hole in the garden and set one off. I had told my three sisters to hide behind a safe spot. However, I miscalculated how big am explosion just a detonator would make. It made a huge hole in the garden and rained earth down all over the house and yard. Just then my mother came home ............. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I received a triple punishment for that little escapade, one for stealing and another for half destroying her garden and another for using explosives in an unsafe manner.
Another time when I was 8, I had one of those Daisy end loading pellet guns. It was real easy to make potato pellets from potato slices with that thingy at the end where the pellets were loaded. One day I shot one of my sisters with a potato pellet on her bum. Another miscalculation as I did not realize how much power the potato pellet had. I could not deny I had shot her as all she had to do was pull down her panties and show my mother the big red spot on her behind. Not sure, but I seem to remember the wooden spoon being broken on my bare bum that day. Plus I had my precious gun confiscated for ages.
There is more, but for every one of them I knew then and now that I actually deserved even more.
Let's hear your stories.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:15 PM

Location: My head lays down in Murrieta, but the day light hours are spent in San Diego, Ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I remember when I was about 8 or 10 I ran away for about a half a day. My parents had the WHOLE family and police out looking for me. When I came home, my parents hugged me forever, then they put me down and gave me a very bruised rear-end. And then there was that time when I was a teenager and talked back to my grandfather (who had dementia) and my mom heard me. Can I say I was whopped by that little woman harder then any guy ever did!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stan,you just had to bring it up,didn't you.hehehe

I was in the kitchen getting a snack when I was told not to,my brothers ratted me out.My mom came in the kitchen and told me to put it back up because dinner would be done soon.I said mom I'm hungry,she said put it back.I ended up stuffing it in my mouth(oatmeal cream cake). Bout that time she crack the hiney with a green switch of a tree.I said you think that hurt,she crack it again.I just looked at her.My brothers were in the background laughing at me.I said that didn't hurt either,she came at me again and I took it away from her,that was the biggest mistake I ever did! My daddy came home and I got it even worse. I never did that again!!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:21 PM

I don't think there is enough space on here for me to list all of'em. Most memorable one would be : 13 yrs old crusin the main drag in Dad's 73 deville on a friday night.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:32 PM

I guess I was about 8 and I had an Evil Knievel on a motorbike that you could pull the ripcord and he would ride across the floor.

Well we had those gas floor heaters with the open face and ceramic fire guides. Evil didn't make it through!!!!
My behind felt like Evil burning in there.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:39 PM

haha, i must have been a slow learner. eventually, after the folks decided the hand wasn't working, and after they got tired of breaking household items over my rear, my ol' man crafted himself the "learning stick"- a custom made hickory paddle, complete with whiffles, slots, and a easy to grip handle. as for the paddleings at school (remember when this was legal?), those were no problem. kinda proud of most of the ones i took. double or triple underwear is the secret there. you always got paddled the day after you made trouble so there was plenty of time to prepare.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:40 PM

I didn't like it much.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:21 PM

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Reluctant spanking from Dad.

My Dad uttered a swear word when I was maybe ten years old. Naturally I picked it up to my Dad's horror. He explained to me that he had made a mistake and that the word was hurtful and sacralegious. Well,I just kept using it and after multiple warnings,he reluctantly pulled out his belt and whacked me a couple. Problem solved.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:07 PM

Not sure how old I was, probably 6 or 5yrs. Anyway Im playing outside by the house and mom told me to be careful and dont break the basement windows. Now I had heard that so often that I began to wonder what it would be like if one broke. So I found an old bottle and carefully filled it partway with dirt to give it a little weight, stepped up and fired that bottle right through that window. The crash it made was awsome and so was the whipping I got afterwards. That was 60 yrs. ago. I never forgot it for some reason and still dont know why I did it....
Old 04-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
One time when I was about 11 or so, talked back to my mom. She grabbed a wooden spoon and got after me and when the spoon broke, I started laughing! WRONG MOVE! All I heard was "just wait til your dad gets home" and when he walked thru the door, the beating began!! LOL!! I never have figured out how he got his belt off so darn fast without hesitation, folded it in half like lite speed and a swingin he went! Never laughed when I got by hind end kicked again! LOL!!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:17 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I was 15 and took my dad's truck for a joy ride. That was the last whoopin I got.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:20 PM

I think Cin and Stan have the best ones. I was rollin'. It had snowed quite a bit over the past few days and there were 4 or 5 foot drifts out in our yard. My mom told us to go feed the horses before dinner was ready. Instead, we chose to go out and play in the drifts. My mother told us again to go feed the horses, we chose to ignore her. Big mistake. When we finally came in the house our little bums were ice cold and we each got a few whacks with the wooden spoon. Probably not that hard, but with a really cold backside it stung like crazy when they thawed.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:24 PM

The worst two:

I was about 4 years old and I was outside in the driveway of my grandparents throwing rocks at cars when they went by. First and last time my dad whipped me. Used the belt too!

When I was about 5 or 6, I was getting a regular physical at the pediatrician's office and I was determined not to let them ***** my finger! (Back in the day when they used a razor blade and glass pipet) It took three nurses, my mother, my grandfather (who was a surgeon for the adjoining hospital) and another doctor to hold me down......I got my finger pricked! When I walked through the door to my house, didn't even make it all the way through the door and my mother had my pants down wearing me out with the wire handled fly swater hanging at the door. That was the last time I was ever wipped. And to this day, I give blood on a regular basis and never even flinch when getting stuck for that or other shots! Ain't no shot or needle hurt like that fly swater did!

My parents just had to look at us a certain way and we knew to stop doing whatever we were doing. Did we grow up hating our parents? NO!!! Did we disrespect our parents? NO!!! Wish that Dr. Spock dude never wrote that book. Kids these days are pure brats. We don't beat our kids but they know their limits! A good spankin is what this whole countries youth needs. It's unbelievable what I hear children saying and doing to their parents!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:31 PM

8 years old, threw a bat up into a walnut tree, knocking walnuts out of it.... onto Dad's 69 Lemans. I don't remember much after that.

7 years old, told Mom to shutup, once.... Dad was behind me, don't remember much after that one either.

Then I was good for while...

16 years old, parked with my girlfriend at the local park, we were uh.... discussing human anatomy till I heard a knock at the glass.... it was Dad. I was told to get home where we discussed human anatomy again, it wasn't near as fun.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Geico266
I was 15 and took my dad's truck for a joy ride. That was the last whoopin I got.

There not sposed to find out.....cant hide joyriding in a Cummins, LOUD and heavy...

Quick Reply: List your memories of reasons for spankings.