Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The DTR ghost breakroom Mar 5 -11, 2017

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Bob, your sentence construction made me smile. The restaurant is supposed to be good with a beautiful blonde? Ummmm! OK. Or are you going with a beautiful blond to a supposedly good restaurant? Sorry, could not help it.
Oh, you are so cute. Just couldn't help yourself, could you? I am lucky to see haf of wat I rite rite naw nd u pik on mee. Shame. You knew I was going to try out a new restaurant that has a beautiful blonde. Uhhhm, let me go bak n reeed dat. uhhhhhh -- - do knot tink it cam rite. I took a verrry purdy blond wit me - - -der, dat was rite I tink.

Really, stupid eye is giving me a fit - - really tough reading anything right now. Sure hope it clears up. At least I am seeing a bit better than two weeks ago.

Oh, the food was good - - - and the company was excellent. Cute blonde - yeh. I think I knew her - - can't see for sure, but looked somewhat familiar.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:22 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning everybody. Fresh coffee and ph00 awaits your drinking pleasure. No sugary treats, but instead have a big bowl of freshly cut up fruit. It's mango season, so lots of mango. Also lots of custard apple, which is extremely healthy.

It rained last night! Not sure how much, but is was welcome. The rain did not last very long, but at this time of year, every drop helps.

Bob, sorry to hear that your eye is still giving you a problem. Can you drive with it like that? Sorry to pick on you yesterday, but you handed me an opportunity to pick on you and stir the pot, so grabbed it with both hands. Was doing a Flip Wilson, "The devil made me do it". (Wonder how many of the DTRers know what I am talking about?)

Managed to get a big item off my to-do list yesterday, but somehow a bunch more appeared. How does that work?

Off to get my day moving. Ciao.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Good morning everybody. Fresh coffee and ph00 awaits your drinking pleasure. No sugary treats, but instead have a big bowl of freshly cut up fruit. It's mango season, so lots of mango. Also lots of custard apple, which is extremely healthy.

Bob, sorry to hear that your eye is still giving you a problem. Can you drive with it like that? Sorry to pick on you yesterday, but you handed me an opportunity to pick on you and stir the pot, so grabbed it with both hands. Was doing a Flip Wilson, "The devil made me do it". (Wonder how many of the DTRers know what I am talking about?)

Managed to get a big item off my to-do list yesterday, but somehow a bunch more appeared. How does that work?
Hey, ph00 - - - - yah00. You are forgiven, Stan the Man. And fruit, also - - another kud00. The eye is definitely better, but mostly in the morning - - as the day wears on, the eye wears out. I am driving - - it still gives me 3D, but poor definition. Only had one close call. The blonde would abuse me bad if I messed up her new car. OUCH.

Grabbing my ph00 and heading for the a day working in the yard. Put it off long enough. ................................
Old 03-10-2017, 08:42 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
-7° and a long night. Had 2 sick kitties to deal with.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
After much deliberation I realize my leaving those tasty Krispy Kremes with their delectable, wondrous fillings was a mean spirited thing to do to poor Bob.....so with my humble apologies and in a effort to make up for my mistake I will leave these four boxes of Dunking Donuts on the counter.

Please accept my humble, sugary sweet apology
Old 03-10-2017, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I will leave these four boxes of Dunking Donuts on the counter. Please accept my humble, sugary sweet apology
HELP = = anyone have some lemonade. I need to get this horrible yucky sweet apology out of my mouth. Those 4 boxes of donuts really filled me up.

groan, moan and misery. ...............................
Old 03-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
HELP = = anyone have some lemonade. I need to get this horrible yucky sweet apology out of my mouth. Those 4 boxes of donuts really filled me up.

groan, moan and misery. ...............................
you're not supposed to eat the boxes Bobby.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
you're not supposed to eat the boxes Bobby.
But they actually tasted quite good - - had lots of grease and reside from the donuts on them. Sooooo, I ate them along with the donuts. AND, YOU WERE HERE THIS MORN - - WHERE IS THE PH00. ...............................B00!!!!!

So, ph00 is on - - - and the coffee. No nasty delicious treats today, rather banana/walnut pancakes and fresh fruit. ..........................

Off to do my spring cut back on the plants today. ........................................sore from all my work yesterday.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, all y'all don't run a very exciting breakroom these days. Who chased all the ladies away, this place is a sausage party?
Old 03-11-2017, 02:59 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
First chance since first of the week to check in. Seems i have missed out on lots of carbs, sugar and such.

Spent the week prepping and getting the new VPOTUS into out base and city. Lots of new contacts made and a only one glitch. The airstairs crapped out and wouldn't shift into reverse to clear the door of the plane. Glad all i had to do was make a phone call. It was a FURD.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tallguy67
Wow, all y'all don't run a very exciting breakroom these days. Who chased all the ladies away, this place is a sausage party?
And where have you been? Yeh, I know, digging out of snow drifts. I been digging too - - in the sand on the beach looking for shark teeth - - found some. Been missing you.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:47 PM

Received 2,379 Likes on 1,572 Posts
It takes a "Sausage Aficionado" [in training] to really get the sausage party hopping.