Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Countdown to Christmas Breakroom! Nov 29- 12 5th 2015

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
wooo hoooo, , so good to recoup at home! no, she will not cook for you. rest, relax, retrain, repeat

yeah, I hear ya on the meds...your doc may have samples as well...
I just sell another jeep......kidding. trying humour but kinda scary true.

weddings! family fest en Mehico! New puppy love!! warm weather for me!

what a joyous season for sure! let's keep it.

Scotty, 245 and no waist? well, not that you'd see...... wowza.

glad to hear from ya, so why am I poking the giant? remember to look at the couch before sitting on the puppy....

off to do stuff
I'll be looking everywhere I step and sit for this lil pup. It will max out at 7-8 lbs fully grown.
And I was thinking my buddies Rottweiler/bulldog cross was a good choice.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:36 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
High school 155 w/29" waist. Same weight now but inverted numbers. (furniture disease)

Tough night. Heart skipping and taching. Seems better after meds this morning. Logging details and trying a coupla things. Keep prayin'

Noticed ketones during the night. Looked it up. Researchers were on to metabolic issues with CHF 15 or 20 years ago. Medical establishment does absolutely nothing with diet. Medicines all mess with the hormones involved. Hope I can get her in to the natural doctor Monday and sort some of that out before major losses. Not much late research in PubMed. There's no obscene profits in food, so that doesn't surprise me. Dr. Foley will be up on it, though.

Gotta go see if I can fix the car. Won't fire much below freezing. Traced it down to the PCM. Luckily, Honda's seldom have troubles, so likely I can find a good used one for $40 or less. I Know I can order kone as soon as I have the part number for $75.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:15 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes, my dad was into the diet health from the late sixties up. we had wheat grass growing at the basement windows. everyone whispered it was dope. coolest kid on the bus.....lol I firmly believe he extended his life and had zero cancer (in a family rampant with it) due to his research on diet controlling health and heart. JM, hope the doc gets the info needed and can indeed set the body straight. a short wait ...Prayers still at full throttle.
get some rest, if you can.

Honda parts......just wishing radio shack was still around, muh ha ha

did stuff, back to home, went through local village before road closed for Christmas parade, main street shut for fun n shopping. neat to see 8 fire trucks and two school buses all with Christmas lights all over. Thank a volunteer for making kids lives bright! wow.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:21 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
yes, my dad was into the diet health from the late sixties up. we had wheat grass growing at the basement windows. everyone whispered it was dope. coolest kid on the bus.....lol I firmly believe he extended his life and had zero cancer (in a family rampant with it) due to his research on diet controlling health and heart. JM, hope the doc gets the info needed and can indeed set the body straight. a short wait ...Prayers still at full throttle.
get some rest, if you can.
I've been stackin' firewood and running wind sprints at 69. I don't plan to slow down anytime soon. DW was right behind me (a ways back) till about 6 months ago. Should have gotten real serious back then. Hopefully we can track down the root issue quickly.

Today's been a laying around trying to heal day for her. Seems to be getting a little better and stronger over time. I just cooked her up a meal of fried large mouth bass and green beans. Appeteaser was her favorite, a small serving of fresh pineapple.

We have a couple things plotted if things go goofy tonight like last night. One plan is to switch back to the formula that was working well in the hospital when they discharged her. That routine used the herbal PeptACE that we provided for the ACE inhibiter. They switched it out less than an hour before discharge.

Honda parts......just wishing radio shack was still around, muh ha ha
DigiKey or Mouser makes Radio Shack look like a junk yard. I pulled the old ECM out almost all the way just to read the numbers on it. Went to Pick and pull where they had 3 possibilities. One was the wrong engine. Pulled the other one. Number was different but I recognized it as a listed substitute. Weather was about 40° so things were melting. When I held up the computer to look at it, it peed on me.

In one of my past lives (jobs) I recovered flood and fire damaged IBM computers. I'm sure I could have made this one live with a little effort, but for ten bucks more I'll just order one from the left coast. (CA)

Gotta go find a fire hose and clean up the mess I made in the kitchen.