Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Coffee, ph00, tea and chat breakroom - Jan 20 - 26

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by old dog
FIVER THANKS FOR THE TEA CLAUDE
Hey, you are welcome, buddy. Just finished mine - - - some nice green stuff.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
Fiver...shhhh! don't say temps too loud.
OK - - sshhhhhh, quiet now. Going to be really cold tonight - - ssshhhh - - - all the way down to 63 - - 80 tomorrow, 82 on Monday. Really tough.

Heading in to watch TV with the blonde - - she is lonely.

Bob
Old 01-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good evening all y'all, I trust all had a good Saturday. I wasn't all that productive today but tomorrow I am taking DW shopping - she needs some 'retail therapy', that ought to count as being productive. We just poured a glass of wine each and soon I am going to make a batch of ginger beef. Mmmmmm, battered and deep fried beef with a spicy ginger and garlic sauce.

It sounded like Falujah around here today and all hunting seasons are closed. I think the neighbor a mile south is teaching his two kids to shoot. If I am right - good job Keith. I really need a nice warm day so I can try out the skeet launcher that I got for Christmas. Today was only a few degrees below freezing so I seriously considered giving it a try but that would have required getting my lazy butt off the couch.

Play safe everyone and have a fun evening.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by old dog
SCOTT,
I HOPE WHAT I E-MAILED IS INTERESTING & INFORMATIVE
CLAUDE
It sure is. Thanks Claude! Mine is going to be very close to that in design except I'll be using a chain instead of a big round.

Evening all.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Well, all y'all, it would appear that I get to shut down another breakroom. That is ok, there are worse things I could be known for. The coffee and pH00 pots are both setup for the morning. Would someone PLEASE make biscuits and gravy in the morning. I have also heard a rumor that Madhat is back from overseas so mebbe someone could make him something traditional and hearty - no quinoa or wheat grass please!!!

Good night all.