Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lrdchaos
Rainbow Six Vegas is probably the best online game I have ever played. I'm finally a full bird col. It's taken forever to get there though.
im one what i believe is the last mission...where you lock irena in the control room, ive been on it for 2 weeks now and im starting to loose my temper! have you gotten that far and yes it is an awesome game. i dont know what my rank is...how do you find that out?

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I had thought about getting Battle Field 2142. It looks like a good game. It’s too late now though. I won’t be playing anything new for a while.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From the video's that you posted, I think you would really like it, and be real good at it too. I paid 30 bucks at wally world for it.

Tim
Old 09-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
I had thought about getting Battle Field 2142. It looks like a good game. It’s too late now though. I won’t be playing anything new for a while.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From the video's that you posted, I think you would really like it, and be real good at it too. I paid 30 bucks at wally world for it.

Tim

what did you pay $30 for at wallyworld? why cant you buy anything new...is momma tightening the collar on ya?

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
what did you pay $30 for at wallyworld? why cant you buy anything new...is momma tightening the collar on ya?

brett

Yes sir she did, 3 kids in college, a grand child on the way, heck I had to forgo the lunch money and save that for my beer.

I paid 30 bucks for Battlefield 2142.

Tim
Old 09-20-2007, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cowhand
I'm in the same boat.....I'll just wait until the 10th and get EP2 by itself. Already have a bunch of HL1 crap in my Steam desktop that I never play.....
I've thought about playing some of my old HL1 stuff on my new machine just for fun... that game is far too long to play a second time though.

Rusty, we're talking in 'code' because it's far easier to type HL2: EP2 than Half Life 2: Episode 2...
Old 09-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Banned

Yes sir she is, 3 kids in college, a grand child on the way, heck I had to forgo the lunch money and save that for my beer.

I paid 30 bucks for Battlefield 2142.

Tim
3 in college

your poor man! just think of the raise when they graduate!!

and i often forgo the "traditional" food for beer! it should be a food group too!

b2142 (im trying to talk in code too) is a pretty good game?

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by graphitecumnz
I've thought about playing some of my old HL1 stuff on my new machine just for fun... that game is far too long to play a second time though.

Rusty, we're talking in 'code' because it's far easier to type HL2: EP2 than Half Life 2: Episode 2...
o. i c!

n e ways. what r u ^2? lol...jk

wb

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by t-15 firefighter
This may be good or bad news for some of you but in 7 days you won’t see me for an extended period of time. Halo 3 is coming out for the Xbox 360. This is the most anticipated game in recent history and arguably the best game (series) ever created. Microsoft and Bungie are expecting to make over 200 million in 1 day with the release of this game. Luckily enough I will be on vacation (no I didn’t plan it this way but it just worked out) for 21 days starting with launch day (Sept. 25th). 21 days of pure heaven. Yes, I know that I am a complete 38-year-old dork. You don’t have to tell me. I used to be so cool too. Oh well, I don’t care!!!!! Halo 3 is coming out in 7 days!!!!!

Here is a video of me on a killing spree during the Halo 3 Beta back in May-June: Click Here

Anything you might ever want to know about Halo 3: Click Here

I love you guys but you'll just have to do without me for a while. It will be hard I know but I promise that I will be back (some time before Christmas).

If anyone wants to play my gamertag is: zz Darwin zz

Britt

I think I might have been one of those killed on that spree you had, it looks very familiar. I was playin under my friends gamertag, Donut001. But if any y'all aint gonna be playin Halo 3, hit me up ShoreBoy725, I'm gonna be playin H2 cuz I aint got the money for a 360
Old 09-20-2007, 10:27 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

4 nights from now I will be standing in line like a loser to pick up my copy.

Been demo-ing a new fire truck most of the day and we have had 6 runs since we went back in service. Looks like it's going to be one of those days (nights).

Originally Posted by Fire Rescue124
also i will look you up online Britt. what games are you playing now? me, i just play Gears of War for now i have about 6 games but only play one of them.

Anyways my gamer tag is " fire rescue124 " same as on here so look for me.

Stay safe,
Eric
Hey Eric,

Not really playing too much right now. Halo 2 and some Forza 2 that's about it. I'll look you up on Tues.

Here is another video: Click Here

Britt

Old 09-20-2007, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by estshrrdnck725
I think I might have been one of those killed on that spree you had, it looks very familiar. I was playin under my friends gamertag, Donut001. But if any y'all aint gonna be playin Halo 3, hit me up ShoreBoy725, I'm gonna be playin H2 cuz I aint got the money for a 360
Maybe... Although it is 50/50 with me. Some games I am unbelievable and the very next game I couldn't suck any worse.

I would look you up but once Halo 3 comes out, Halo 2 is going to just be a real shiny coaster for my beer. There's always credit cards. I can't think of a much better reason to go in debt than this

Britt

Old 09-21-2007, 02:39 PM

Maybe... Although it is 50/50 with me. Some games I am unbelievable and the very next game I couldn't suck any worse.

I would look you up but once Halo 3 comes out, Halo 2 is going to just be a real shiny coaster for my beer. There's always credit cards. I can't think of a much better reason to go in debt than this

Britt

Exactly the same with me, but it goes in days. I'll be unstoppable one day, get up a whole bunch of levels, then the next I'll suck so bad I get knocked back down to what I was before. Besides, I'm working and studying too much to play much Live now.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Chapter President

b2142 (im trying to talk in code too) is a pretty good game?

brett
Its BF2142 not b2142. LAWLS @ Noob
Old 09-21-2007, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by MTGunNut
haha, I have one but its been off for close to a year. Video games really dont interest me. Me personally, Id rather not play, but if thats your cup o' tea, more power to ya. as for me, Id rather weld. (im trying to learn the fine art of tig welding)
Just out of curiosity, why do you have one then? And if your not going to play it do you want to sell it? We need another one at the station.

what brand of tv? i have the same thing...its a samsung...got it bacause i was tired of getting whipped in rainbow 6 las vegas due to not being able to see the little jerks!

brett
Rainbow 6 Vegas was a good game no doubt. I just get tired of games where you have to order your squad around. GRAW 2 is a great game also but I just left my squad behind because I would rather do it myself.

Here are the TV’s that I do most of my playing on:

Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet
Ya when i got home from work tonight my son said "only 5 days Dad". I reserved the special edition, comes with 2 figurines.
Did any of you see the Warthog that some guys made and drove around? Sounded like it had a diesel in it. You can do a search for it on Youtube.
I think you mean this:Click Here

Originally Posted by Cowhand
Agreed....Halo bored me after about 15 minutes. Does it even have a plot?

October 10, HL2 E2........then I disappear!

BTW, just finished Bioshock a few days ago, pretty cool.....and FEAR rocks!
Who plays Halo for the plot?????? It’s all about the multiplayer. I could care less about the single player game. I’m in it for the kills nothing more. It’s the strategy of the different weapon combinations and tactics that draw me in.

I would like to play Bioshock (downloaded the demo and it rocked) but it would be money wasted right now until I get tired of Halo.

Britt

Old 09-21-2007, 05:21 PM

Just out of curiosity, why do you have one then? And if your not going to play it do you want to sell it? We need another one at the station.

Rainbow 6 Vegas was a good game no doubt. I just get tired of games where you have to order your squad around. GRAW 2 is a great game also but I just left my squad behind because I would rather do it myself.

Here are the TV’s that I do most of my playing on:

I think you mean this:Click Here

Who plays Halo for the plot?????? It’s all about the multiplayer. I could care less about the single player game. I’m in it for the kills nothing more. It’s the strategy of the different weapon combinations and tactics that draw me in.

I would like to play Bioshock (downloaded the demo and it rocked) but it would be money wasted right now until I get tired of Halo.

Britt

Hey Britt, a little off topic but I'd like to know if your daughter gets mad at you when you are sitting in her chair to use your laptop?

Tim
Old 09-21-2007, 05:24 PM

Hey Britt, a little off topic but I'd like to know if your daughter gets mad at you when you are sitting in her chair to use your laptop?

Tim
A little bit, but it is sooooo comfortable!!!!!

Actually I hook my laptop up to the TV (with HDMI) and use it as a monitor.

Britt

Quick Reply: In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3