Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by t-15 firefighter
I didn’t really take vacation to play (though I doubt anyone on here believes me). It just happened to work out that way. I’m not complaining though. We were going to go somewhere while on vacation but ended up signing up for a cruise next March so we are paying for that right now.

I liked Half-Life. In fact I just got though with Half-Life 2 the other day. It was touted as the best game ever though I think it is far from that. It certainly wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the best either. You will probably laugh but my personal pick for the best game ever is Goldeneye on Nintendo 64. Many an hour got wasted at the fire station when that game came out.

5-6 of us play every night at the station. It gets pretty exciting every once in a while.

I had thought about getting Battle Field 2142. It looks like a good game. It’s too late now though. I won’t be playing anything new for a while.

Another video:Click Here

Britt

Holy crap are you serious? 4 player Bond action is where its at man. RPG's, Power Weapons, throwing knives, I freakin love that game. Yes, many an hour have been spent playing that game. Still have it and the system and still play every once in a while.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:42 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally Posted by Boz007
Holy crap are you serious? 4 player Bond action is where its at man. RPG's, Power Weapons, throwing knives, I freakin love that game. Yes, many an hour have been spent playing that game. Still have it and the system and still play every once in a while.
I'm with you. I still have my system and game. Still probably my favorite of all time.

Britt

Old 09-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kevellis32
Hey gotlift...What is your xbox live tag...we play all the time too...and i still don't know how I haven't seen your truck around town yet...
I sadly don't have Xbox live...........YET that is! I've been thinking about getting it for some time now, but I'm not home enough to play much right now so I've held off getting it!

The trucks been sitting for awhile now, I've been having issues with my powersteering that I cannot for the life of me figure out so I haven't drove it much here recently!

~Nick
Old 09-19-2007, 09:46 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by madhat
What's an X-box?

(I'm almost not kidding... I don't think that I've ever seen one before...)

I hear ya. I don't get out enough.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by madhat
What's an X-box?

(I'm almost not kidding... I don't think that I've ever seen one before...)
haha, I have one but its been off for close to a year. Video games really dont interest me. Me personally, Id rather not play, but if thats your cup o' tea, more power to ya. as for me, Id rather weld. (im trying to learn the fine art of tig welding)
Old 09-20-2007, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by graphitecumnz
the Half-Life series rules all.....
Agreed....Halo bored me after about 15 minutes. Does it even have a plot?

October 10, HL2 E2........then I disappear!

BTW, just finished Bioshock a few days ago, pretty cool.....and FEAR rocks!
Old 09-20-2007, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cowhand
Agreed....Halo bored me after about 15 minutes. Does it even have a plot?

October 10, HL2 E2........then I disappear!

BTW, just finished Bioshock a few days ago, pretty cool.....and FEAR rocks!
Did you buy the preload from Steam?? I probably should but I already own HL2 and HL2: EP1... seems like a waste to spend $45 for the pre-load to get 2 games I don't need.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by graphitecumnz
Did you buy the preload from Steam?? I probably should but I already own HL2 and HL2: EP1... seems like a waste to spend $45 for the pre-load to get 2 games I don't need.
I'm in the same boat.....I'll just wait until the 10th and get EP2 by itself. Already have a bunch of HL1 crap in my Steam desktop that I never play.....
Old 09-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Banned

what are you geeks talking in code for?

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Chapter President

i am taking off the 25th so i can get my game. i preordered in may. i also picked up a new TV three weeks ago so i would have to play on a junk one. i got a 50" DLP that is only hooked up to the 360 so your not the only DORKS on here. also i will look you up online Britt. what games are you playing now? me, i just play Gears of War for now i have about 6 games but only play one of them.

Anyways my gamer tag is " fire rescue124 " same as on here so look for me.

Stay safe,
Eric
Old 09-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fire Rescue124
i am taking off the 25th so i can get my game. i preordered in may. i also picked up a new TV three weeks ago so i would have to play on a junk one. i got a 50" DLP that is only hooked up to the 360 so your not the only DORKS on here. also i will look you up online Britt. what games are you playing now? me, i just play Gears of War for now i have about 6 games but only play one of them.

Anyways my gamer tag is " fire rescue124 " same as on here so look for me.

Stay safe,
Eric
what brand of tv? i have the same thing...its a samsung...got it bacause i was tired of getting whipped in rainbow 6 las vegas due to not being able to see the little jerks!

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
what brand of tv? i have the same thing...its a samsung...got it bacause i was tired of getting whipped in rainbow 6 las vegas due to not being able to see the little jerks!

brett
I got an RCA because it was cheap but i am going to get a flat LCD samsung in a few months and make that my gaming tv and the RCA the back up. and yeah i got mine more because of halo 3 but i also got it because my partner at work said it would make me better at Gears of War. what else do you play online? and what is you gamer tag

Eric
Old 09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Banned

umm i dont really play online! so i dont have a "gamer tag"

ive thought about getting the wireless thing for it, but no real desire...maybe once i get into halo 3.

brett
Old 09-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya when i got home from work tonight my son said "only 5 days Dad". I reserved the special edition, comes with 2 figurines.
Did any of you see the Warthog that some guys made and drove around? Sounded like it had a diesel in it. You can do a search for it on Youtube.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
your a dork. are you going to be waiting in line for the midnight release? my brother already bought me a copy for my birthday in july and ill be playing it soon enough...but i might wait until all the gamer dorks go back into their parents basements to pick mine up!

i cant wait for grand theft auto's new one comes out in nov.

have you ever played rainbox 6 las vegas britt?

brett
Rainbow Six Vegas is probably the best online game I have ever played. I'm finally a full bird col. It's taken forever to get there though.

Quick Reply: In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3