Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well my son's 360 got the 3 Red Rings of death today. Now what? What a piece of junk, 16 months and $400 bucks later.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:57 PM
BCB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to 5 stores today and they either were sold out, didn't have it or closed... thats frustrating
Old 01-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I hear you guy's on being frustrated, the clan/server I belong to runs 15+ maps, and some major anti cheat software, they been catching and banning people like crazy. It makes playing a lot better and not nearly as frustrating, that is for pc players, not sure if you X-box folks can boot into the same servers though?

Tim
Old 01-01-2008, 10:31 AM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
I hear you guy's on being frustrated, the clan/server I belong to runs 15+ maps, and some major anti cheat software, they been catching and banning people like crazy. It makes playing a lot better and not nearly as frustrating, that is for pc players, not sure if you X-box folks can boot into the same servers though?

Tim
I never really ran into problems with cheating on Xbox Live with COD4. The problems I ran into were designed into the game itself. If they could come up with a patch to take care of the spawn problem I might start playing again. I realize that the spawn system was designed to get you back into the battle faster instead of having to trek all the way across the map only to get killed when you get back to the battle (a-la Halo). But there is something so frustrating about spawning in front of the enemies helicopter 5 times in a row. As far as I’m concerned, let me spawn all the way across the map. That way I can judge what I want to do before I engage the enemy and be methodical about it.

Britt

Old 01-01-2008, 11:00 AM

I downloaded 4 different patch's for for the pc version, still spawns you close to the enemy, but seems to be placing you within or close to concealment. There is only one map that I have been playing that spawns you directly in the line of fire, (don't remenber name). Its a blood bath map anyway, fast run and gun, cqc style.

I'm pretty new to the gaming thing anyway, a little over a year now, so I'm still learning, being killed seems to be what I'm best at for now anyway.

Tim
Old 01-01-2008, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet
Well my son's 360 got the 3 Red Rings of death today. Now what? What a piece of junk, 16 months and $400 bucks later.

Not completely sure, but I think they extended the warranty for that problem, probably worth looking into?

Tim