Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 02:20 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3

This may be good or bad news for some of you but in 7 days you won’t see me for an extended period of time. Halo 3 is coming out for the Xbox 360. This is the most anticipated game in recent history and arguably the best game (series) ever created. Microsoft and Bungie are expecting to make over 200 million in 1 day with the release of this game. Luckily enough I will be on vacation (no I didn’t plan it this way but it just worked out) for 21 days starting with launch day (Sept. 25th). 21 days of pure heaven. Yes, I know that I am a complete 38-year-old dork. You don’t have to tell me. I used to be so cool too. Oh well, I don’t care!!!!! Halo 3 is coming out in 7 days!!!!!

Here is a video of me on a killing spree during the Halo 3 Beta back in May-June: Click Here

Anything you might ever want to know about Halo 3: Click Here

I love you guys but you'll just have to do without me for a while. It will be hard I know but I promise that I will be back (some time before Christmas).

If anyone wants to play my gamertag is: zz Darwin zz

Britt

Old 09-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Banned

your a dork. are you going to be waiting in line for the midnight release? my brother already bought me a copy for my birthday in july and ill be playing it soon enough...but i might wait until all the gamer dorks go back into their parents basements to pick mine up!

i cant wait for grand theft auto's new one comes out in nov.

have you ever played rainbox 6 las vegas britt?

brett
Old 09-18-2007, 02:31 PM

Good luck Britt!! I've never been much of a gamer, they make me dizzy, I don't think my eyes focus fast enough or something, anyways, have fun!!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
your a dork. are you going to be waiting in line for the midnight release? my brother already bought me a copy for my birthday in july and ill be playing it soon enough...but i might wait until all the gamer dorks go back into their parents basements to pick mine up!

i cant wait for grand theft auto's new one comes out in nov.

have you ever played rainbox 6 las vegas britt?

brett
The new Grand Theft Auto has been pushed back to next year sometime with no definite release date.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Banned

I've had mine reserved for a few months now.........can't wait to play it!! I'm really not a dork by any means, but every once in awhile it's fun to play these games with a few buddies and have a good time!

~Nick
Old 09-18-2007, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Gotlift01
I I'm really not a dork by any means,

~Nick
Yeah me neither

Britt

Old 09-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by t-15 firefighter
Yeah me neither

Britt

Nope we're just cool guys who like games........I don't see what the big deal is!!! HE HE HE

~Nick

Old 09-18-2007, 09:41 PM

Hey gotlift...What is your xbox live tag...we play all the time too...and i still don't know how I haven't seen your truck around town yet...
Old 09-18-2007, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by t-15 firefighter
This may be good or bad news for some of you but in 7 days you won’t see me for an extended period of time. Halo 3 is coming out for the Xbox 360. This is the most anticipated game in recent history and arguably the best game (series) ever created. Microsoft and Bungie are expecting to make over 200 million in 1 day with the release of this game. Luckily enough I will be on vacation (no I didn’t plan it this way but it just worked out) for 21 days starting with launch day (Sept. 25th). 21 days of pure heaven. Yes, I know that I am a complete 38-year-old dork. You don’t have to tell me. I used to be so cool too. Oh well, I don’t care!!!!! Halo 3 is coming out in 7 days!!!!!

Here is a video of me on a killing spree during the Halo 3 Beta back in May-June: Click Here

Anything you might ever want to know about Halo 3: Click Here

I love you guys but you'll just have to do without me for a while. It will be hard I know but I promise that I will be back (some time before Christmas).

If anyone wants to play my gamertag is: zz Darwin zz

Britt

I am too! I have had a copy reserved for a month now and will p/u at my first opportunity! I just won't be taking vacation to play.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:46 AM

the Half-Life series rules all.....
Old 09-19-2007, 06:48 AM

Yea my firehouse has it on order too... It will get interesting
Old 09-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm glad there are people out there that enjoy that stuff so I don't have to do it. The only one I can even begin to stand is Tetris and then only for a few minutes. Good luck and enjoy.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Heck, my wife gets mad at me when I fire up MOH or BF2142 and get on team speak on my pc, there is NO way she would tolerate me having a X-Box 360, although I would love to have one.

Brit, your kegerator negates you being a dork, I still have to bring a cooler into my computer room as to eliminate needless trips to the beer fridge in the basement.

Have fun, we leave the light on for ya, Tim
Old 09-19-2007, 10:40 AM

6 Days and counting.......

Originally Posted by DR3500
I am too! I have had a copy reserved for a month now and will p/u at my first opportunity! I just won't be taking vacation to play.
I didn’t really take vacation to play (though I doubt anyone on here believes me). It just happened to work out that way. I’m not complaining though. We were going to go somewhere while on vacation but ended up signing up for a cruise next March so we are paying for that right now.

Originally Posted by graphitecumnz
the Half-Life series rules all.....
I liked Half-Life. In fact I just got though with Half-Life 2 the other day. It was touted as the best game ever though I think it is far from that. It certainly wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the best either. You will probably laugh but my personal pick for the best game ever is Goldeneye on Nintendo 64. Many an hour got wasted at the fire station when that game came out.

Originally Posted by HorseHauler
Yea my firehouse has it on order too... It will get interesting
5-6 of us play every night at the station. It gets pretty exciting every once in a while.

Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
Heck, my wife gets mad at me when I fire up MOH or BF2142 and get on team speak on my pc, there is NO way she would tolerate me having a X-Box 360, although I would love to have one.

Tim
I had thought about getting Battle Field 2142. It looks like a good game. It’s too late now though. I won’t be playing anything new for a while.

Another video:Click Here

Britt

Old 09-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
What's an X-box?

(I'm almost not kidding... I don't think that I've ever seen one before...)

Quick Reply: In 7 days I will disappear........ Halo 3