Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Star Wars Breakroom - May 4 - May 10 ***

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
*** Star Wars Breakroom - May 4 - May 10 ***

May the 4th be with You

This new breakroom may not stand the test of time as I am not an admin and I don't have the power of the force to shutdown the old breakroom but I will give it a college try.

Coffee and pH00 are ready for a happy start to the new week. Be safe, happy and healthy all y'all.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Luuuke.....I am your father.......
Old 05-03-2014, 11:59 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me thinks (the new May Day -a bit of home grown ) has people acting strange ! May be prescribed medicine ??????????

oh well a double shot of diesel in my tea & go to bed

night all !!!
Old 05-04-2014, 05:39 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey, for a guy in a frozen wasteland, ya did goooooodddd. You even got Old Goat to stay up a while - - uhhhh, I mean Old Dog. ..........

Grabbing my ph00 and heading out into the day.

Bob
Old 05-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Tallguy67
May the 4th be with You
TG, you just ain't right.

It's been crazy busy around these here parts lately. Lookin' forward to the Florida trip t'morrow!

Indeed, it is Sunday, May 4th.

1715 - A French manufacturer debuted the first folding umbrella.

1776 - Rhode Island declared its freedom from England two months before the Declaration of Independence was adopted.

1863 - The Battle of Chancellorsville ended when the Union Army retreated.

1916 - Germany agreed to limit its submarine warfare after a demand from U.S. President Wilson.

1930 - Mahatma Gandhi was arrested by the British.

1932 - Al Capone entered the Atlanta Penitentiary federal prison for income-tax evasion.

1942 - The Battle of the Coral Sea commenced as American and Japanese carriers launched their attacks at each other.

1942 - The United States began food rationing.

1946 - A two-day riot at Alcatraz prison in San Francisco Bay ended. Five people were killed.

1970 - The Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire on students during an anti-Vietnam war protest at Kent State University. Four students were killed and nine others were wounded.

1989 - Oliver North, a former White House aide was convicted of shredding documents and two other crimes. He was acquitted of nine other charges stemming from the Iran-Contra affair. The three convictions were later overturned on appeal.

1998 - Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski was given four life sentences plus 30 years by a federal judge in Sacramento, CA. The sentence was under a plea agreement that spared Kaczynski the death penalty.

1999 - Several severe tornadoes hit the Midwest U.S. overnight. At least 45 people were killed.

1999 - Manuel Babbitt was executed for killing Leah Schendel in 1980. Babbitt had received a purple heart for his injuries in Vietnam while on death row.

2010 - Pablo Picasso's "Nude, Green Leaves and Bust" sold for $106.5 million.

Today's thought:
Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving and progressing.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:34 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning yall.

Tallguy, much appreciate the breakroom. May the fourth be with you too. Texas shaped waffles are on the counter. Use extra syrup to give you that morning zing.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Administrator

Just noticed someone broke the toilet. Not as in it doesn't work, but more like it is in multiple pieces! Who sat on this thing, Scotty? Rick?

Well, sorry to say I don't have a replacement and I leave for a 2 week vacation tomorrow, first thing in the AM. This will just have to do until I get back:

Old 05-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I always use the ph00 pot anyway.
Check with BobbyDependable, he's always messing with stuff at home like palm trees, clutches, hair filled pool filters, (censored), he'll fix it.

Have a great trip Skotkwa. I see Sean is already on his trip.
And may a great week be had by all.
I am supposed to know tomorrow late afternoon if there's an opening for surgery on Tuesday.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by chaikwa
TG, you just ain't right.
Thanks for the compliment Chaikwa. Now I know I am part of the family.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:20 AM

While the snow may be driving DW and I a little insane, I think my dog loves it. What do y'all think?
Attached Thumbnails *** Star Wars Breakroom - May 4 - May 10 ***-image.jpg  
Old 05-04-2014, 02:28 PM

The real world of surviving an accidental wing loss goes to an Israeli pilot in an F15.
"If I had seen it in the air I would have ejected because you obviously can't fly a plane like that"
Uh, dude, you just did!
A real live DC-3, now there´s a sound you don´t hear often...
Isn't that the plane they recently had to take out of regular passenger service because the EU was requiring them to put emergency slides and such on the exits- even though it's only about a foot and a half off the ground?
Got to call freightliner in the morning and see if they got my parts down to the Case dealer. Were supposed to have a set of shocks here 2 weeks ago. When I called to order my sending unit the guy I talked to said there were a bunch of shocks on the shelf but would call back once the delivery got got back because he knew what was supposed to go where for who.
I hate star wars. Much prefer Star Trek. I guess though, any reason to go out and get hammered- and the day before a Mexican holiday, perfect.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:50 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
While the snow may be driving DW and I a little insane, I think my dog loves it. What do y'all think?
He loves it because he can hide in it.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Luuuuke.............
Attached Thumbnails *** Star Wars Breakroom - May 4 - May 10 ***-starwars-mom.jpg  
Old 05-04-2014, 05:16 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Probably wondering why yall aren't out there too!

Put'cher coat and boots on and get moving

Anyone see JWBM today? She still in the hot tub??
Old 05-04-2014, 05:22 PM

I'm running rechargeable batteries in my stuff that takes AA's. Want to get some in D size, but after looking around online the energizers I have in AA, have the same mah rating in D as in AA.
Went to ask a question about a charger on amazon and they kicked it back, said I had to buy something first. Well, if I can't ask the question, why would I buy it? Brilliant!

Quick Reply: *** Star Wars Breakroom - May 4 - May 10 ***