Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Dyno Day Northern Cal

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Dyno Day Northern Cal

We will be holding a Dyno Day event in Oroville, Ca. on Saturday July 30th starting at 9 AM. the shop is capable of 1200 HP and he also has a Dyno for Motorcyles and Quads incase anyone is interested. We will have a BBQ (Tri-Tip hopfully) and some adult refreshments. We are going to try and get one new truck from each of the Big 3 to run on the Dyno for some stock number comparisons. Please post here or email me at featherriverratlrs@sbcglobal.net to let me know if you are interested so we can get a heads up count. Thanks
Old 06-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey Magaliasram, where in No. Cal. is this meet going to be held?

Thanks
Rich.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:23 PM

It will be in Oroville, Ca. 1200 Huntoon St. From Hwy 70 North or South take the Montgomery St. exit go east to Huntoon and make a left it is on the left.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please contact me with a little more information. Pricing of dyno, name of shop, lodging nearby......

Maybe we'll arrange a DTR raid!

I have not been to Oroville in 15 years, but I did get lucky and it was not fishing

I might even bring my boat if I can find safe storage for the day/ night and go fishing on Sunday at the lake

Rick
Old 06-22-2005, 01:44 AM

The shop is NSR Street Performance and Chassis Dyno Service the price is $65.00 for three runs unless I get 25 trucks signed up then the price will drop to $60.00 for three runs. We are going to provide 1-3 trophies for straight #2 and 1-3 for #2 plus drugs. There may also be a trophy for the one that gets lower numbers than me. Hoping for my 4 inch exhaust by then.

I posted all the lodging info on the TDR site and I will be adding it to my web site at http://www.featherriverrattlers.com shortly. I think the best one for bringing a boat to is the Best Value Inn that is where most of the Bass Tournament people go.

I will be running a list on the site also as people let me know they are coming for sure. I would like to make the 25 count and more.

Don't forget if you want to really play he can also do Quads and Motorcycles on the other Dyno in the shop.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:05 AM

I have just received some info that there may some vendor reps there also. I will update this as it progresses. I am sure this will be a great time.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Runamuk is on board looking for accomodations now thanks for emailing the info!

I'll email the guys and have them post here for confirmation

Any one else going to bring a boat?

Rick
Old 06-24-2005, 11:08 PM

Ok that would be great. I think we can expect some aftermarket Reps to be there also. Oh and I added you to the list.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:24 PM

Any more I need to move this to the top so here we go. I have a list started let me know if you want on it. We are planning a meet and greet in the parking lot of K-Mart in Yuba City on the evening of July 2 at 7 PM.
Old 07-01-2005, 07:43 PM

On short notice we (Feather River Rattlers) are going to have a quick Meet and Greet in the P-Lot of K-Mart in Yuba City. We are planning on being there at 7 PM I will have some posters for the Dyno the end of this month with me that you can take and copy and post wherever you would like to. It is very short notice so if you can make that is great if not that is ok also.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:29 AM

Need some more trucks come on get on the list. You can contact me via my site at http://www.featherriverrattlers.com or email me at featherriverratlrs@sbcglobal.net. I will see that you get added to the list.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:06 AM

July 30th Dyno Day in Oroville, Ca. contact featherriverratlrs@sbcglobal.net to sign up..
Old 07-16-2005, 12:31 AM

Well, we have a commitment from The local Ford dealer and the Chevy dealer to have one stock new truck for the Dyno. I am working on the Dodge dealer to see if he will commit to bring a truck over also. I think this will be a fun day.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:43 PM

Jeff's Truck Service from Chico will be setting up a booth with lots of stuff for sale. BD may also be there with thier display and some stuff for sale also. We would kind of like to know if you are coming even if it is just to watch. This is so we can figure out an approximate number for the BBQ
Old 07-21-2005, 09:08 PM

We will start at 9 AM and finish when the last truck has run. Jeff's Truck and Power and BD Performance will be onsite with booths we will have a BBQ going. We have a new Chevy scheduled a new Ford scheduled and a Tundra V-8 scheduled and we are still working on a Dodge. The local Dodge Dealer isn't willing to do this so we are looking to Chuck Patterson's Dodge in Chico. Matco Tools has Challenged the Snap-on Tool man to a pull off with thier personal pickups. This should prove to be a real good event.