HELP! If you have an EMERGENCY situation with your truck, or you need IMMEDIATE technical help, use this board.

Emergency!!! Need Help With Dynomite Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emergency!!! Need Help With Dynomite Diesel

I was supposed to recieve my injectors from DDP today. I ordered them next day air, and confirmed this earlier today that they were shipped yesterday on the 2nd but didn't think to get a tracking #. I don't have them. Now I have no way of knowing where they are or anything, cause DDP's shop is closed on Saturday, and I'm affraid that UPS won't deliver them tomorrow. And I have no way of getting a tracking number. So I need to get ahold of Lenny or someone from his shop

Last edited by streetsmoker; 03-04-2006 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Edited Out Potentail Inflamatory Words
Old 03-03-2006, 10:06 PM

I dropped one of them an email that I had dealt with to get my injectors done. hopefully he can help you out.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Chapter President

Thanks, I put this in the performance board also. So maybe things will happen fast. This truck is my only mode of trans. and I need it by monday, which is why I popped $70 for overnite delivery yesterday.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Chapter President

Just putting this btt.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
street,

I too talked to dynomite diesel and they are busy as a runamuker!!

They all seem to be straight up guys as I talked to 3 of them so downtime was my only drawback. I'm sure that they will come through in the end!!

Rick
Old 03-04-2006, 01:36 AM

Well all I have to say is that the shipping company should refund your money if it was not lennys fault. Atleast thats what fedex did when my GSK didnt arrive 2nd day
Old 03-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Chapter President

Still need to get in touch with Ross or Lenny I need to find out where my injectora are.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:40 PM

Hey streetsmoker, i have called both of their personal phones and left messages, if i see them today i will inform them as well. From yourf post I gather that ross said that they shipped thursday, and you forgot to ask for tracking#, am i wrong? No if thats true then why would you be upset at dyno-mite? Sounds like your problem is with ups, which in my personal expiriences has let me down on numerous occasions! So i dont know if i would be so quick to say who i am upset with before you get the info. I know for a fact that all injector deadlines are met by the team and if problems arise then they would contact you right away. If they said that they shipped thursday, then they did! I will keep trying them. Steve
Old 03-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Chapter President

Thanks Bondo!!!

Sorry, but the being upset part was a little vague. I don't know who to be upset with right now, but knowing UPS's lowsey track record I would put my money on it being their screwupp. When I called Thursday, they didn't have a tracking # for them yet. Along with you, now I have a few people working on this for me right now along with a couple emails sent. So I hope to have some info by the end of the day.

It was just a little unerving comming home last night from work expecting my injectors, or at the least a note from UPS and nothing. I couldn't even find out from UPS if they had a delivery headed my way from Dyomite stating the only way to know is to have a tracking # even though I had a billing conf. #, and the ship to/from addresses.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:52 PM

Hi John,

I am posting under another members name because my username and password do not work. Your injectors arrived here on the first. I honed and sent them out on the 2nd. As you recall it took them a few days for your injectors to get here. You must have shipped them ground to me. UPS stalled your package in Redmond WA for 1 day. I would like to invite all on the DTR to track this package, so you all know that I did my job. The # is 1Z81YR680147409216. I have been in touch with UPS, and unfortunatly you cannot pick it up today since UPS is closed. Please email the moderator that closed the other thread, and ask him to paste this post to that thread, and then reclose it. I came to work today only to figure out where your stuff is. I will call you now to discuss this on the phone. We are very sorry that you did not get your injectors, but I have done everything in my power to ensure they arrived.

Thanks Much

Ross Fahlen
Dynomite Diesel Performance
Old 03-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Chapter President

Thanks Ross. I figured it was UPS's fault I just knew this was the easiest way of getting ahold of you guys outside of buisness hours. I will post a thank you thread here as soon as I get the two threads locked down.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:58 PM

Ross, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that it was UPS. The transaction was so smooth with you all when you did my injectors. However, I must admit I was worried that when I got back from vacation that I would be facing the same thing that streetsmoker had to. I was afraid UPS would delay them. However when I walked through the door my bro-in-law handed me a package with dynomite diesel on it. It was the perfect end to my vacation.

Streetsmoker, I wish you the best. I am sorry they didn't arrive on time, but they will be worth it. Just be sure to chew on some UPS butt.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:04 PM

Now thats customer service
Old 03-04-2006, 07:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I work with fedex and UPS regularly, if they messed up, they should refund you a portion of the money you spent on the shipping if not all of it.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Chapter President

Anybody who is keeping track of this thread can get the latest info and updates over on the 3rd Gen Performance board under the thread titled "Dynomite Diesel Came Through! Yeah!!!!