Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

De Leon P&M Festival Pulls

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HT3500
I had the red truck, and no one I know got video of my pull. Can ya post it if ya don't mind??? Love the new facility othe than can't hear the anouncer very well. Oh and still couldn't believe we were finished arount midnight...

Oh yah if anyone sees my hitch runnin around please tell me, someone walked off with it. So needless to say I will never loan my hitch out again!!!
sorry u haven't posted yet i have been working on our FD's Firefighter combat challenge vid so i will get the pulls up within the next few days.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by woodscrew
mechnech
do you know if Lynn got the truck back together.I hope he got something done about that timing this go round.I wonder if he will make it to Stville this weekend.I have been after him to get those Dodge parts out of that motor,its amazing how far a stock camshaft will take you!
yeah he got the mis-aligned slightly stripped pieces out of the way and replaced with a few new ones, still think he oughta go with the 6 speed, gotta agree with turbos 10, they is "cummins" parts in that engine they just be peacfully resting in a "dodge" shell, but they have been tough so farrrrrrrrrr, maybe a change is due. As far as Stephenville, I reckon he will, heard there is some northern diesels coming down for that one, no wait that was Alvarado I think
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 PM

I bet I have seen Lynn hook that truck 40 times in the last few years and I have not seen half of them. Overall, that truck has been very solid for a long time. If he just busted a shaft or something that is not too bad for the number of times it has been down the track.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:20 PM

I shot the bull with Lynn on the ph the other day and it seems that he Modified his 2nd gear a little LOL
Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by OneBigDoofus
I shot the bull with Lynn on the ph the other day and it seems that he Modified his 2nd gear a little LOL
Yeah Lynn said u had a tranny u would sale cheap