Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   De Leon P&M Festival Pulls (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/de-leon-p-m-festival-pulls-212252/)

mechnech 07-26-2008 11:34 AM

De Leon P&M Festival Pulls

August 7th, 8th & 9th. Will be the usual Festival pull, but at the new grounds and a word of warning for the pullers, they will be running both sides of the track starting on this one so it should move along pretty fast, so you might want to get there earlier to get signed in, who knows we might get out of there by 2:00.

HT3500 08-02-2008 12:08 AM

I'll be there with at least one truck...should be fun..

JDGnut 08-02-2008 01:46 PM

Buck.. what night are going to be there???
Bryan

HT3500 08-02-2008 04:21 PM

going down on thurs night probly won't pull untill friday...

WUnderwood 08-02-2008 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by mechnech (Post 2158248)
who knows we might get out of there by 2:00.

are you kidding? the Peach and Melon Fest. wouldn't be the same without some midnight pulling!!!

good to hear about the 2 tracks

mechnech 08-03-2008 09:05 AM

It is looking good, lights all work, sound system is up, gonna plow the track today and should be ready for action, hope to all ya'll there.

DennyT 08-03-2008 12:06 PM

The new track is VERY nice. I plan to be there myself. I just hope the trucks get the new side!!

turbos10 08-04-2008 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by DennyT (Post 2166243)
The new track is VERY nice. I plan to be there myself. I just hope the trucks get the new side!!

You gotta talk Hot Dawg into lettin hook the 4B Chevy.....for exhibition sake!

JDGnut 08-05-2008 01:33 PM

Chris.. I think I'll be there on Saturday... Friends are 2nd in points in the Outlaw's Mod class... Also got an invite.. that they are going to let a few.. (they said 5-10) Antiques hook before the Outlaws..
Bryan

turbos10 08-05-2008 02:16 PM

How about an outlaw-style-antique :D?

I know I will be there Thursday because I promised my son, but I am gonna try for Saturday as well. I have a bunch of house stuff going on this weekend, so I dont know. I'll give you a call if I come over.

Are you guys bringing the dodge?

JDGnut 08-05-2008 03:24 PM

Cody's out of town.. unless something changes.. its not coming.. I know he's going to make a few pulls later this year.. Alvarado for sure.. but not sure what else..
Outlaw Antique.. works for me... How about a G on NOS.. haha..... hhmm.. call it the one power adder class... [laugh]

turbos10 08-06-2008 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by JDGnut (Post 2168301)
Outlaw Antique.. works for me... How about a G on NOS.. haha..... hhmm.. call it the one power adder class... [laugh]

Works for me. I will get my M over there if you get the NOS on your G.....dont forget the purge valve up top for the added show. You might blow those petcocks completely out of the block on that old girl :D But, that will be okay, becuase mine will probably have its inerds hangin' out too.

That might be a good name for my tractor "The Anitque Outlaw".....hmmm.

DennyT 08-06-2008 10:11 AM

You gotta talk Hot Dawg into lettin hook the 4B Chevy.....for exhibition sake!

Shooooot!! Im not scared Ill hook up that bad boy up!! Ill have to put the detroit back in and weld up a rear hitch............

Its waaaay too springy, itd be bouncing all over the place. Its made to crawl on rocks, not so much on the pullin. I will be in it though..........

turbos10 08-06-2008 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by DennyT (Post 2169100)
Shooooot!! Im not scared Ill hook up that bad boy up!! Ill have to put the detroit back in and weld up a rear hitch............

Its waaaay too springy, itd be bouncing all over the place. Its made to crawl on rocks, not so much on the pullin. I will be in it though..........

What night? Somebody has to get some video of this!! I will be there Thursday for sure and maybe Saturday(hoping).

DennyT 08-06-2008 05:32 PM

Its made to crawl on rocks, not so much on the pullin. I will be in it though..........
"In it" meaning Ill be in the Chevy. Sorry, didnt mean to get you fired up there. Well meet up for sure though, I hope your rig is there..........