Most Over Priced American Vehicles - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

4th Gen Ram -Non Drivetrain- 2010 and Up Talk about the 2010 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Most Over Priced American Vehicles

Reply

 
 
 
Old 07-14-2009, 01:10 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
GMScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pottstown, PA
Posts: 3,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Most Over Priced American Vehicles

Looks like the Ram 1500 has another unique distinction, being #1 on the list of most over priced American made vehicles.

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...riced-vehicles

I saw another article which included the 2500 model in this list as well.

Wonder how the 3500 or the Cummins powered trucks are faring??
GMScott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:12 PM
  #2  
Registered User
 
Brian08Q35004x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: This Nazi state of California 2nd home Gilbert AZ under God
Posts: 338
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question

That article was produced by Kalifornia Prius driving morons at Yahoo..I have seen their parking lot How did they come to that calculation? GM and Furds were more than the Dodge trucks when I bought in June 08. I got mine for 32k from a sticker of 47,935. I looked at the Fords and they were not willing to come down from the sticker which was even higher more than 3k. I have had three Dodges a 97, 02 and and had no issues. Just because it on the Internet does not make it true. Look at how many lies the liberal media presents every day to push their agenda without any apposing views.
Brian08Q35004x4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:49 PM
  #3  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 68
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian08Q35004x4 View Post
That article was produced by Kalifornia Prius driving morons at Yahoo..I have seen their parking lot How did they come to that calculation? GM and Furds were more than the Dodge trucks when I bought in June 08. I got mine for 32k from a sticker of 47,935. I looked at the Fords and they were not willing to come down from the sticker which was even higher more than 3k. I have had three Dodges a 97, 02 and and had no issues. Just because it on the Internet does not make it true. Look at how many lies the liberal media presents every day to push their agenda without any apposing views.
Brian,

You hit the nail on the head. This country has been utterly brainwashed by the media and Hollywood. The scary thing about it is almost everyone thinks that what they read and see is true. They don't take the time to look around and realize that our way of life as set forth by our founding fathers is being systematically dismantled at a rapid pace. I regard any poll, study, research etc. as invalid if it is published by mainstream media.
blderman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:02 PM
  #4  
Registered User
 
heykw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 894
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I agree.
heykw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:36 PM
  #5  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Weatherly, PA
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ditto's Blderman !!
shinkle627 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:54 AM
  #6  
Registered User
 
sixguns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Darlington WI
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Totally agree, if things don't change in this country land of the free won't be anymore.
sixguns is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:39 PM
  #7  
Registered User
 
rip 112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LaGrange, Texas
Posts: 4,813
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
They are literally changing the constitution before our disapproving eyes. WE didn't get to choose our president, some secret society of higher ups decided who we could vote for and who didn't "qualify"

But back on subject, the media's sole position is to exploit every resource they possibly can to improve their image and scare the crap out of the people who don't have the sense to figure it out. With a bad economy, things have hit the fan hard, and I personally can't agree with a thing that my country is doing.

Every car is severely overpriced in my book, inflation is well beyond its circumstance.
rip 112 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:23 AM
  #8  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 427
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rip 112 you hit the nail on the head all thing are over priced from inflation.
BLACKBEAR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:01 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
Dr. Smasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by blderman View Post
Brian,

You hit the nail on the head. This country has been utterly brainwashed by the media and Hollywood. The scary thing about it is almost everyone thinks that what they read and see is true. They don't take the time to look around and realize that our way of life as set forth by our founding fathers is being systematically dismantled at a rapid pace. I regard any poll, study, research etc. as invalid if it is published by mainstream media.
Couldn't Agree with you more. Go to Pirate4x4 and there are many like minded individuals.
Dr. Smasher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:28 PM
  #10  
HOV
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 798
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I doubt the majority of people know the material of the Constitution well enough to judge if it's being dismantled or not. How many of you can describe the contents of the first article of the Constitution without looking it up, and without getting it confused with the Bill of Rights?

A lot of strong opinions are being formed by watching/believing Fox news, reading really bad forward emails, and buying into hyped up fear on internet message board threads. Ironically... what is being perpetuated right here.
HOV is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:17 AM
  #11  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 68
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HOV View Post
I doubt the majority of people know the material of the Constitution well enough to judge if it's being dismantled or not. How many of you can describe the contents of the first article of the Constitution without looking it up, and without getting it confused with the Bill of Rights?

A lot of strong opinions are being formed by watching/believing Fox news, reading really bad forward emails, and buying into hyped up fear on internet message board threads. Ironically... what is being perpetuated right here.
You know what is really ironic? The fact that you assume the people posting on this thread are stuck on the hyperbole you mention above just because our comments are conservative. Whether you believe or not I have a mind of my own and form my own conclusions and thoughts......I dont need the help of talk radio or the news to do that. I have the "luxury" of being born and raised in the most liberal, nut-case city in the US (Portland) and yet I still am able to see through all the B.S. here to know that our government and the society that is supporting it are completely out of touch with the original foundations of this country.

While you are right that I cannot remember word for word the articles of the constitution, I did study it a lot in my younger years and hence forth remember much of the intentions that our fore fathers wrote into it. And our current administration is so far from what the constitution intended it's not even funny. Perhaps if you opened your eyes and actually had a spine to stand up for what is right you would see that we are not spreading fear, we are talking about the reality and the fate of this country......seems today most people are too afraid or ignorant to acknowledge that we have a serious problem.
blderman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:06 PM
  #12  
Registered User
 
randallp84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico
Posts: 396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Whoa, easy guys!! GMScott simply posted a link to an article about overpriced vehicles and it gets turned into a heated political debate. Let's try to stay on topic here. I don't agree with the list either but I don't think it should be turned into a political discussion.
randallp84 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  #13  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 68
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Agreed, I wasn't upset....just stating the facts.
blderman is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
irocpractice
Political Discussion
0
12-13-2012 04:00 PM
Mexstan
Other
5
07-13-2009 08:35 PM
ruquik
1st Gen. Ram - All Topics
7
08-15-2008 01:54 AM
Viperdew
General Diesel Discussion
31
01-08-2008 04:53 PM
RickG
Other
3
09-22-2007 11:38 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Most Over Priced American Vehicles


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.