4th Gen Ram -Non Drivetrain- 2010 and Up Talk about the 2010 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Most Over Priced American Vehicles

Old 07-14-2009, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most Over Priced American Vehicles

Looks like the Ram 1500 has another unique distinction, being #1 on the list of most over priced American made vehicles.

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...riced-vehicles

I saw another article which included the 2500 model in this list as well.

Wonder how the 3500 or the Cummins powered trucks are faring??
Old 07-14-2009, 01:12 PM

Location: This Nazi state of California 2nd home Gilbert AZ under God
Question

That article was produced by Kalifornia Prius driving morons at Yahoo..I have seen their parking lot How did they come to that calculation? GM and Furds were more than the Dodge trucks when I bought in June 08. I got mine for 32k from a sticker of 47,935. I looked at the Fords and they were not willing to come down from the sticker which was even higher more than 3k. I have had three Dodges a 97, 02 and and had no issues. Just because it on the Internet does not make it true. Look at how many lies the liberal media presents every day to push their agenda without any apposing views.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Brian08Q35004x4
That article was produced by Kalifornia Prius driving morons at Yahoo..I have seen their parking lot How did they come to that calculation? GM and Furds were more than the Dodge trucks when I bought in June 08. I got mine for 32k from a sticker of 47,935. I looked at the Fords and they were not willing to come down from the sticker which was even higher more than 3k. I have had three Dodges a 97, 02 and and had no issues. Just because it on the Internet does not make it true. Look at how many lies the liberal media presents every day to push their agenda without any apposing views.
Brian,

You hit the nail on the head. This country has been utterly brainwashed by the media and Hollywood. The scary thing about it is almost everyone thinks that what they read and see is true. They don't take the time to look around and realize that our way of life as set forth by our founding fathers is being systematically dismantled at a rapid pace. I regard any poll, study, research etc. as invalid if it is published by mainstream media.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM

I agree.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:36 PM

Ditto's Blderman !!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:54 AM

Totally agree, if things don't change in this country land of the free won't be anymore.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are literally changing the constitution before our disapproving eyes. WE didn't get to choose our president, some secret society of higher ups decided who we could vote for and who didn't "qualify"

But back on subject, the media's sole position is to exploit every resource they possibly can to improve their image and scare the crap out of the people who don't have the sense to figure it out. With a bad economy, things have hit the fan hard, and I personally can't agree with a thing that my country is doing.

Every car is severely overpriced in my book, inflation is well beyond its circumstance.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rip 112 you hit the nail on the head all thing are over priced from inflation.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blderman
Brian,

You hit the nail on the head. This country has been utterly brainwashed by the media and Hollywood. The scary thing about it is almost everyone thinks that what they read and see is true. They don't take the time to look around and realize that our way of life as set forth by our founding fathers is being systematically dismantled at a rapid pace. I regard any poll, study, research etc. as invalid if it is published by mainstream media.
Couldn't Agree with you more. Go to Pirate4x4 and there are many like minded individuals.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
HOV

I doubt the majority of people know the material of the Constitution well enough to judge if it's being dismantled or not. How many of you can describe the contents of the first article of the Constitution without looking it up, and without getting it confused with the Bill of Rights?

A lot of strong opinions are being formed by watching/believing Fox news, reading really bad forward emails, and buying into hyped up fear on internet message board threads. Ironically... what is being perpetuated right here.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by HOV
I doubt the majority of people know the material of the Constitution well enough to judge if it's being dismantled or not. How many of you can describe the contents of the first article of the Constitution without looking it up, and without getting it confused with the Bill of Rights?

A lot of strong opinions are being formed by watching/believing Fox news, reading really bad forward emails, and buying into hyped up fear on internet message board threads. Ironically... what is being perpetuated right here.
You know what is really ironic? The fact that you assume the people posting on this thread are stuck on the hyperbole you mention above just because our comments are conservative. Whether you believe or not I have a mind of my own and form my own conclusions and thoughts......I dont need the help of talk radio or the news to do that. I have the "luxury" of being born and raised in the most liberal, nut-case city in the US (Portland) and yet I still am able to see through all the B.S. here to know that our government and the society that is supporting it are completely out of touch with the original foundations of this country.

While you are right that I cannot remember word for word the articles of the constitution, I did study it a lot in my younger years and hence forth remember much of the intentions that our fore fathers wrote into it. And our current administration is so far from what the constitution intended it's not even funny. Perhaps if you opened your eyes and actually had a spine to stand up for what is right you would see that we are not spreading fear, we are talking about the reality and the fate of this country......seems today most people are too afraid or ignorant to acknowledge that we have a serious problem.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:06 AM

Whoa, easy guys!! GMScott simply posted a link to an article about overpriced vehicles and it gets turned into a heated political debate. Let's try to stay on topic here. I don't agree with the list either but I don't think it should be turned into a political discussion.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:32 PM

Agreed, I wasn't upset....just stating the facts.