3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Would you guys quit it already

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would you guys quit it already

Your making me think of trading my 99 in. and I just paid it off.<br><br>Dang you Dodge, Why must you make such a good looking truck. &gt;<br><br>Why, Why, Whyyyyyyyyyyy! :'(<br><br>Darrell
Old 10-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Re:Would you guys quit it already

POOR BABY !!!!<br><br>Just remember = = <br><br>It's Blue, it's a 99, it's a 4x4 and it's paid for.<br><br>Go take a cold shower and go to bed.
Old 10-04-2002, 10:36 PM

Yea, your right I guess. <br><br>I think I'll sleep in the truck tonight. <br><br>Darrell
Old 10-05-2002, 09:40 AM

Darrell - heck, we're your friends, eh? And, we'd NEVER steer you wrong, right? A bunch of good-hearted, clean-living Dodge lovers, that's us. ;D ;D ;D<br><br>Which is why you should join us in buying a new '03 Dodge. It's good for Dodge and would help stimulate the economy - you'd be a friccken Patriot! Yeah - that's the ticket. And, you can't take your money with you. Besides, you really Deserve a new Dodge, don't you?<br><br>Best to y'all<br>Bill <br><br><br><br><br>
Old 10-05-2002, 12:56 PM

UTAH - - SHAME SHAME SHAME <br><br>We have a nice, wholesome young man here who has those pangs that can place him mucho in debt. He has a gorgeous truck all paid for. He is attempting to overcome these urges and sustain his good principles of investing. And you have the nerve to steer him in the wrong direction. Shame on you. You and I have been there and done it - - and we know better, right???? ??? <br><br>And now we reap the benefit of all those years of sacrifice and good investments. We get to climb in the box and look out the back of the hearse and try to find our pickemup truck pulling a UHaul with all our toys in it following the hearse. Hey - - it isn't there. Fooey, I'm going out and buy the biggest, bestest, more toys than your has, baddest big boy I can find and enjoy it while I can. Oh joy joy. <br><br>Hey, I sure wish mine would come in - - I'm driving the CFO nuts with all my whining. She keeps telling me to go take a cold shower. 8)<br><br>WaterloggedBob
Old 10-06-2002, 03:20 AM

You almost had me <br><br>Went to my local dealer Saturday and took a test drive. <br><br>Alls I can say is man those things are quiet. :<br><br>Really liked the truck and think that a 3500 4x4 quadcab long bed would look awesome with my Welds and 33x12.50's , but to my amazement they only offer like six color choices. <br><br>so for now I'll put it on hold and maybe wait for that auto and HO to come out, and maybe by then they will have some more colors to choose from. <br><br>So i bid you farwell for now and leave you with this.<br><br>It's Blue and it's Paid For. :P <br><br>Darrell
Old 10-06-2002, 07:31 AM

Good Man, your pappy taught you well. Believe me, if I could get the towing capacity with a nice 2002 or older unit, that is what I would be driving. Just take good care of that baby and drive it 'til the wheels fall off. ;D