3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New add-ons

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Jme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New add-ons

Just got it back, check out the gallery
Old 06-03-2006, 11:40 PM

how does the probox sound. looks good.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Jme

Originally Posted by BigBegum69
how does the probox sound. looks good.
Love it, The new mods are the pics I just put in of the lift with the new wheels and tires though
Old 06-04-2006, 07:16 AM

JME,
I am not seeing them.....
Are they in your gallery...?
I only see one shot of the truck and its of the westin bar..?
Old 06-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Banned

sry but I gotta post about the probox too, I have the thunderform box and like it, just seems to put out the sound in the truck, can't seam to scare the ole ladies on the sidewalk tho with the plxi on the top it must make for a short mounting depth, and where are the ports??? nice truck btw.............
Old 06-04-2006, 12:16 PM
KKB

Those moto metal 951's look nice. How do you like them and how tall are the tires. I was thinking about getting the moto metal 950's in 20". Where did you get the wheels and how much?
Old 06-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Jme

Originally Posted by MegaRam
JME,
I am not seeing them.....
Are they in your gallery...?
I only see one shot of the truck and its of the westin bar..?
I think they had to be approved first or something...sorry I wasn't aware that the pics went through a screening process. They should be up now, I just got an email saying each one was approved. Please check'em out again and give me a little feedback. Only thing I don't like is the amount that the tires stick out from the body...other than that, I like it. Thanx....Jamie
Old 06-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Jme

Originally Posted by mikmaze
sry but I gotta post about the probox too, I have the thunderform box and like it, just seems to put out the sound in the truck, can't seam to scare the ole ladies on the sidewalk tho with the plxi on the top it must make for a short mounting depth, and where are the ports??? nice truck btw.............

Thanx for the compliments. The only thing I hate about the box is that now, the carpet on the outside of the under-seat has came loose (I guess the bass has jarred it loose), although I don't crank it up too loud. Other than that I love it. It gives the whole set-up a good clean look and one that doesn't get noticied when the seats are down. Yeah, the bass will not scare the ladies on the sidewalk, but it sure as crap will make you tone deaf. By the way, main reason I went with the Probox is because a local store was not ordering anymore of them and not going to carry them. They just so happened to have the one for my truck left and I got it for $100. I think they are like $200-$300 otherwise. Nonetheless, I am glad I got it.....Thanx again...Jamie
Old 06-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Jme

Originally Posted by KKB
Those moto metal 951's look nice. How do you like them and how tall are the tires. I was thinking about getting the moto metal 950's in 20". Where did you get the wheels and how much?

Thanx bro. Not sure exactly on the tires, they are Toyo's AT, I will check and get back to you on that. I think they were around 2K, I'll have to look at the bill of sale though because I got it all done at once. Funny that you mentioned the 950's, the guy I got all of this done at, he had ordered the 951's and when I went to look at it all when it came in before putting on the truck, they were the 950's, so he had to ship them back and get the 951's rush shipped. They were nice as well, and they were 20's. I got all my stuff done at Super Truck accessories in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Guy's name is Aron and they do excellent work, are veryu friendly and knowledgable. I will continue to do business with them in the future. They beat all other prices that I found and stand behind their work and products. A++. I'll get back to you on the other info though....Jamie