3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Danin Gauges Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danin Gauges Customer Service

Has anyone here experienced Danin Gauges (Di-Pricol) customer service? Rma or Repair?

I sent my boost gauge in for warranty, (LED went bad), and my EGT gauge in for Repair (damaged bezel). They were very friendly and said they would return them quickly.

After they had my gauges, their tune changed. They said they did not have the boost gauge in stock and it would be a week. No problem. Well the week after was the same story and so on. They wont respond to emails, and give me the phone game when I call. Nobody knows anything, they keep transfering me till some one says, "I will find out and call you back". to this date, after 6 phone calls, Danin has NOT responded to me! It has now been 60 days since ups delivered the package to them. I still have no idea when either of my gauges will be returned.

I am just wondering if anyone else has been treated like this?
Old 06-26-2009, 01:02 PM

No first hand experience with their customer service, but I did notice that Genos Garage no longer carries their products. I kind of went through the same thing around 2 years ago. I was going to load up my truck with their gauges but Pricol never had any in stock and had no idea when they'd get them. Genos was great and refunded the money.

Maybe they've been with the economic crisis and went out of business if they don't respond to e-mails???
Old 06-26-2009, 04:32 PM

I wasn't happy dealing with Danin directly either. No help. I had an issue with an egt gauge reading 100 degrees low. Last I heard they were "experimenting with one in the shop to try and duplicate the problem..." After a week of calling and getting no result, I bought another. From now on the only gauges I will EVER run again will be Isspro. I've never had a problem with their products. THe Dipricols do look pretty when they're reading right though...
Old 06-26-2009, 05:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I remember all the threads about what guages people should run and everyone would bag on autometer and talk up dipricals. Im glad I stuck w/ my autometers. I wouldnt even have the diprical i have now if autometer made a rail press guage.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:17 AM

gauges

I have had issue in the past with my rail pressure gauge wigging out. They put me in touch with the engineer who designed it we troubleshot it. They ended up sending me a new harness upgrade and it fixed the problem but it took them a couple weeks as I got the 1st one in to try and cure the problem. Also when I had dropped a gauge and messed up a ring I sent it to them and had it back in a week. I forget the ladies name there I delt with but they have done right by me. But also that was about a year ago.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:26 AM

I talked to a guy at genos and he said dipricol might be going under so they got rid off all their dipricol gauges, isspro ev2 is probably the best gauge to go with now and their made in the USA too.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I remember the days when DiPricol was thought of as the elite in guages even over IssPro. Thank God i didn't have the extra money to get the Danins. My Isspros have been fine, had an amp box go out but thats it, they gave me a new one and all has been good since.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by TrkEnvy
I remember all the threads about what guages people should run and everyone would bag on autometer and talk up dipricals. Im glad I stuck w/ my autometers. I wouldnt even have the diprical i have now if autometer made a rail press guage.
X2
I wish autometer had a rail pressure gauge.