3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Another performance question

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another performance question

I just got this truck and want to build some pretty reliable power.
I pulled against a guy with an 03 last night who had the TST chip, different injectors, air filter/exhaust, and he STOMPED me in the pull. It was a night and day difference.
What I am wanting to do is get the Edge juice with attitude monitor, AFE intake, straight pipe the exhaust (stock is 4 inch, right?), get a new clutch, and maybe upgrade my injectors. What do you guys recommend?

Also, can you stack anything with the Edge Juice? I think I read that some people use the EZ with the juice. If there is another way to get quick and easy power, I want to hear about it! I just want to do all of these mods at once.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After doing more searching through the forums, it appears that I can stack the Juice and EZ...

This place rocks... lots of info, just hard to find it all right away. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgaston,

Yoy're on the right track, the mods you mentioned will really change the truck. You moight want to get a muffler like the MBRP performance muffler that bolts onto the stock pipes as otherwise for some folks it'll be kind fo loud, we also have the cat test pipes that bolt on too.

We have a special DTR member price on the Edge Juice/Attitude and we also have the mounts for the Attitude on the A pillar or the overhead above the rearview mirror. Give us a call if you hjave any questions etc.

mark @ DPPI