3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

3" Lift and 37" MTR's

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 10:16 PM
wap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah I didnt really think that was it plus I had a brain fart with the "not 3 link" you mentioned earlier. I didnt think you would go that elaborate for a highway use but I was tryin to think "outside the box"

Hmmm, what could it be?
Old 04-21-2006, 08:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greenhornet-
I think I'm going to be going to Wayne's Dyno Day tomorrow, and just saw that you will be there too. It'll give you a chance to see the truck up close!
As for you Cowhand... I play the same game with my nephew. It's called 'I Spy.' He always seems to change his original answer whenever I guess it though. Theres no winning the game with him.... which is where the similarities begin.... Hope to be able to read about it when I get back from work in late July!
Old 04-21-2006, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PWT05Dodge
As for you Cowhand... I play the same game with my nephew. It's called 'I Spy.' He always seems to change his original answer whenever I guess it though. Theres no winning the game with him.... which is where the similarities begin.... Hope to be able to read about it when I get back from work in late July!
I promise I won't change the answer.....Matt knows what I'm doing

I'm hoping by July I'll have the suspension completely done, then I can post pics of everything and do the long term test write up that I owe David Turbyfill on his radius arms. So far I absolutely LOVE the radius arms, the production design I have now is flawless. So far they've been bombproof. The only drawback is that not alot of folks are comfortable with cutting the OEM control arm mounts off, especially on a 3rd gen truck. For me, it was WAY worth it, truck rides great, not even a hint of DW and they articulate at least to the limits of my shock travel.

Everything else is pretty much a proven combination with the exception of the rear stuff, but it's not rocket science so it should work well.