1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Best underhood light ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
I can agree somewhat with the cheap tool meme, HOWEVER, I refuse to cut and weld Snap-On stuff, and it is ludicrous to throw your Snap-On stuff in a bag and let it rattle around under your seat waiting till you need it.

I run the gamut from Harbor Fraud to Strap-On and every flavor in between, and judiciously used, have had good service out of most of that stuff. I generally find myself grabbing my 9 dollar HF HVLP spray gun over the Sata just because it works peachy, and is comfortable in my hand.......... But yea, if I am spraying serious stuff, the Sata comes out.

I have become more and more impressed with Eastwood, 20 years ago they really weren't any better than a dozen other suppliers, but they have made a concerted effort to get, and remain a step above most. I swear by their Primers and Clears, and I use my Eatwood Mig 135 more than I do my Thermal Dynamics 175 unit. I am seriously considering picking up their new Scroll air compressor, for the money, if you use air, it is tough to beat.

Oh yea, if you use cordless tools, there are but two words you need to know, MILWAUKEE FUEL! I am totally blown away by the power and the longevity of those things......... I use my Fuel 5" grinder almost more than any other tool lately, from grinding to cutting, to paint/rust removal, that little thing is da BOMB!
The following users liked this post:
ecmexchange (11-27-2017)