1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Another whats it worth

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 07:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another whats it worth

Ok, not saying I am gonna sell it just yet... Just kicking around a few ideas.. I thought the truck would be a bit more fun to drive around... But i realize I don't need another toy and I think that's where it is heading... I already don't want to drive it if it is crappy out, I live on a dirt road and am dreading spring time.. So, If I were to sell it, I could pay off all my bills minus my new truck.. Then get something a bit more economical for the wife to drive than the Mega Cab... I put my heart in soal into this truck, don't want too, but times are tough and the work outlook for me in the spring is looking real dim...

So, those of you that followed my build, without having to list everything that is done to it... What could I get to the right person on a Sunny day!!

Here is a pic to remind you how pretty it is!!

Old 02-05-2009, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've followed most of the stuff you have done to this truck with great interest. If I were to stubble upon this truck for sale, with knowing what I know about it, for $10K it wouldn't shock me one bit. But, for the average person to buy not knowing a bunch about it, I'd say people would start nibbling at it for $8K. If I had an extra $10K to kick about, I'd be after THIS truck. There is only one thing I would have to change, but this isn't about that. I'd hate to see this truck go somewhere other than your hands because, like I said, I've followed your build pretty closely and don't think there are many people out there anymore that would such close attention to things like you did. Congrats on one bad a** rig.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:33 PM

i'd say im fairly new to the site but i have seen a lot of posts about your truck! awsome rig! i'd agree with 10k, and if you had to take a little less. i'd hate to see it leave your hands though.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
it would be real shame to see that thing go. But i would have to agree, most NICE first gens on ebay go for 10k range
Old 02-05-2009, 09:50 PM

I think you should be able to pull in more than that for it.
But, gotta say it again... DONT DO IT!!!
But on the other hand, I do understand where your comin from with the whole work thing.
Hope it all works out for ya.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:10 PM

I'd think you could get closer to $13000 if ya waited long enough. You're a stronger man than I. I couldn't let it go for anything short of insane $ after that much effort. JMHO though!