1st gen pics anyone? - Page 163 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

1st gen pics anyone?

Old 03-06-2018, 03:23 PM   #2431  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJTman View Post
Same way here. Old guy had back surgery, which made driving the truck worse than before the back surgery. These trucks are not for those with bad vertebrae. Eventually they get sold to us , less beat up goombas
my blue one I found on Craig’s list man passed away and his wife had it for sale
cabtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:24 AM   #2432  
KRB

Quote:
Same way here. Old guy had back surgery, which made driving the truck worse than before the back surgery. These trucks are not for those with bad vertebrae. Eventually they get sold to us , less beat up goombas
Don't let Bigragu hear that!
KRB is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KRB For This Useful Post:
nonrev (03-07-2018)
Old 03-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #2433  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRB View Post
Don't let Bigragu hear that!
I don't wish that on anyone.

Just what happened with my ride.

We , as humans, tend to adapt to our situations, and it's commonplace to "upgrade" to a softer ride, when faced with pain, discomfort, or extenuating circumstances that discourage us from the things we enjoy.

Good reason to go kedelman on all 4 corners
NJTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:54 PM   #2434  

Quote:
Almost correct. I have had two surgeries for a slipped L5 disc. I just switched out the original bucket seats for a bench with more spring. I am gonna be one of those guys that's gonna die before selling mine. Its just to much fun dumping money into for "improvements "as I tell my wife at least.
mtnwldman is offline   Reply With Quote