Nothern VA or close by RV Rental locations? - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Towing and Hauling / RV Discuss towing and hauling here. Share your tips and tricks. RV and camping discussion welcome.

Nothern VA or close by RV Rental locations?

Old 01-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #1  
Banned

Nothern VA or close by RV Rental locations?

Hey all, my wife and I will be transferring out to Chantilly, VA in the next few months. We were gonna do a two week tour of the country before reporting though and I was wondering if anybody knew of any good places in the Northern VA, Southern MD, or Eastern WV areas to pick up a travel trailer rental? I have been searching online but haven't gotten ANY results...Thanks in advance!
$oC@l CTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #2  

Keystone Rv at one time had several travel trailers of different sizes for rent. They are on inter state 81 at the MD. & pa. line. Phone # is (717) 597-0939. Hope this will help you.
ANG012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:08 PM   #3  

there is a place in richmond (about 1 to 1.5 hours south depending on traffic) that rents up to a 32 footer i think, the name is McGeorge's Rolling Hills Rv. I'm about an hour west of Chantilly and dont think that the places out this way do rentals. search .... four seasons rv in hagerstown md. and another one in falleing waters wv. but cant remember the name.
bambam47 is offline   Reply With Quote