Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTRRotarions BREAK ROOM 6/2-6/8

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 04:17 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We`ll fellow DTRotarions good news ;
It has been just announced that DUNKIN-DONUTS will be having 12 new locations in the TRAVERS CITY area .
That will make getting donuts much easier -
any how we have KRISPY KREME`S today

UMM good
Have a goodin

I refreshed the coffee & phoo &tea
Claude

Old 06-09-2016, 06:56 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evening all. Back at the ranch, storms are brewing. Have to rework my irrigation system, GET TO RUN A BACKHOE!!! Great to be back in the saddle again. Set up my gated pipe and the calve walked up and used it as a drinking fountain. That's why we raise animals, they just always seem to make you smile.

Y'all be good!! Be back in a while for walking donuts, cold ph00 and smiling dragon, maybe he could heat the coffe, and corral the donuts???

Darn... Lightning is getting really close... Nothing like a Rocky Mountain lightning storm!!!
Old 06-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning DTRonians Hot coffee and phoo is on, fresh baked banana nut bread in the warming oven dig in!
Old 06-10-2016, 07:09 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Ph00ey and nanner bread - -wow, on a Friday even yet. Ya did good, big boy - - even tho your LEGGS are - - - - - well - - - - - well, they just are.............

...........................hmmmmm, good....................

Packing to get out of here. Later.

Bob
Old 06-10-2016, 12:49 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by wyododge
Evening all. That's why we raise animals, they just always seem to make you smile.
Years ago, I was raising some replacement bulls, keeping them in a pasture next to the house. Pear trees dropped straight into the field. I was hand feeding pears through the fence and had a thought.....Why not????? Should have seen the bull when I fed him a lemon!!!!!
Old 06-10-2016, 07:06 PM

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
Years ago, I was raising some replacement bulls, keeping them in a pasture next to the house. Pear trees dropped straight into the field. I was hand feeding pears through the fence and had a thought.....Why not????? Should have seen the bull when I fed him a lemon!!!!!
that`s just MEAN !! No ph00 for you !!!
Old 06-10-2016, 09:31 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Hi peoples and diesel sniffers. Even the mean guy.
Just a quick fly-by to see what mischief some of the troublemakers here are getting in to.

Got the tailgate on my truck badly dented a few days ago. Was parked on a busy street downtown with lots of traffic, particularly truck traffic. Never noticed anything until the next morning when I came out to see two vertical dents 14" apart at the top of the tailgate. I suspect that a small truck with a large I beam on top parked behind me and dinged me. The repair cost less than my deductible, so had my body shop fix it. Just put it back on and it looks like new.

Almost bed time.

Ciao.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:37 AM

Morning all - --gorgeous, but warm and humid, morning out here. Hmmm. let's see -- - oh yeh, it is summer in Florida. Forgot. Fresh coffee and ph00 are on - - come and get it. Brought along UGLIES (yummy apple fritters) so you could help your cholesterol count. GGGRRR

Stan - - bummer. Not fun when the goodies get messed up. Just detailed out the blondes car, wax job. Gee, it is a whole four years old now. Not one dent or scratch inside or out and only 26,000 on it. Neighbor was in garage with me yesterday - - looked at it - - "I didn't know you got a new car - - wow, I love it." Heading out in it tomorrow, so it will have a few more miles on it when we get home in two months.

Gotta run and start packing the car out. What to wear???? What to take???? What am I forgetting????? How is the weather for traveling???? Any problems at the house up there???? Big family reunion - - every one of our family will be there - - - wow. What fun.

.........................................................gone.

Bob
Old 06-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Hot today
Cut grass yesterday.
Two fork horn bucks in velvet hanging out in the back yard this morning.
Peaceful in the country. 😎

Old 06-11-2016, 10:10 AM

Gee, that is the strangest fork horn buck I have ever seen - - - weird color too...........
Old 06-11-2016, 06:38 PM

Received 422 Likes on 323 Posts
Of course the weekend comes and it starts raining. Went to town to change my oil. Idiots out in force on the roads. Be careful out there. Saw a motor cycle taken down Thursday evening bad. Watched another crash today. Have people gone blind? Or just don't care.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:01 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Idiot drivers are the norm around here. The are placing cable barriers in the medians of all the main roads. I see cars piled up in them (and bikes) during perfect weather.

Spent the day with quality time with a paint brush sealing the decks and porches. Tomorrow, I pressure wash the floor of the wrap around porch and get ready to seal it. It will look good, but I sure hate doing it. DW wants to use a slightly darker tint this time. I'm hoping I don't have to brush each joint to make it look good. I might rig an air hose to the sprayer. Off to find some ibuprofen....