Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

żżż Break Room żżż 12/24 - 12/30

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 08:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
żżż Break Room żżż 12/24 - 12/30

Well it looks like I beat you guys to it again, and no accusations of cheating should be made this time ethier.

Good morning to all and a Merry Christmas. Good luck to all you last minute shoppers out there its going to be a fun day.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I was just about to start one, clicked on the new thread thing and started typing... and the baby starts screaming.
Something is wrong with us... I remember when we used to fight over this thing. Here it is 0900 and it is just being started?!?!!!??? Oh well.

Tomorrow is the big day for the kids. I'm kinda excited for them, we got them some good stuff. I hope that everyone gets what they wished for!

Coffee started, FRESH, not leathal donuts brought in. I'll bring some homemade Christmas goodies in later.

Santa Top will be by later for us to sit on his lap and tell him what we want for Christmas!
Old 12-24-2006, 08:49 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Holiday Routine til 12/26, 0700.

Have a good one.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:52 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Been waiting for someone to start this thread for 3 hours already. Could have started it myself, but did not want to spoil anybodies fun. Was tempted to rename it to something like "The Mexican cooler meeting place" or something even more outrageous just to get y'all's goat.
Cool, cloudy here today. May even have to wear jean's outside instead of my usual shorts.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
"The Mexican cooler meeting place" or something even more outrageous just to get y'all's goat.
How mindless!
Old 12-24-2006, 09:00 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by Geico266
How mindless!
No, it would only have been mindless if I had filled the cooler AND the coffee pot with unfiltered (but clean) Mexican water. That would have got y'all running. Be nice to me this week or I may just do that next week.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:02 AM

No, it would only have been mindless if I had filled the cooler AND the coffee pot with unfiltered (but clean) Mexican water. That would have got y'all running. Be nice to me this week or I may just do that next week.
Montizuma's revenge.... Now we have stooped to bathroom humor huh? Now that is intelligent.

Old 12-24-2006, 09:08 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Been there, done that. I bet santa Top would have put something in your stocking that you did not like, though!

Kinda cool here this morning, too. Had to wear a sweat top with my shorts. Gonna fry a chicken later.... can't wait for that one. Stop by for a piece!
Old 12-24-2006, 10:17 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good Morniong and Merry Christmas!

Been up since 0630, chores all done, pancakes and sausages eaten, on my second pot ........

interesting show on The Military Channel this am. "Making a Marine- Paris Island".... followed a recruit co. thru boot camp....no sign of Madhat, tho there were several Hats who seemed a little irate.

Waiting for the BOSS to get cleaned up and going to her familys for the rest of the day. make sfor a long day, but at least teh foods good.

Hope veryone has a great holiday and see yall Tues.

onmywaytoinlawhell....................CD
Old 12-24-2006, 10:26 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning all. Been up for awhile here as well. Chrisreyn, I saw that show a couple weeks back. Was pretty good, although I sware i saw hat a couple a times .

Gonna go see a movie w/ the family at some point today.

Merry Christmas to all!

Josh
Old 12-24-2006, 11:30 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

My wife woke me up at 0800 to tell me she forgot a christmas gift and wanted me to run to wallyworld real quick..
Two hours and $10 later, im back and in need of a shot of whisky
Old 12-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

I spend about 10 minutes typeing a message here around 0900hrs and clicked send.......
Seemed to take FOOOOREVER to upload.
Now I check back in and it's vanished into the great abyss of the internet netherworld.

Anyway,
Have a great Holiday, and a very Merry Christmas.

Old 12-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Chapter President

Wow, 8:00 (my time) before anyone started a new thread??? What, is everyone on something? I would say Merry Christmans but I'll do that tomorrow, so just have a great holiday weekend (what's left of it)
Old 12-24-2006, 01:31 PM

Talking

Got up at 0410 this AM to take the bird out of the oven. He fell apart after he had a good rest. The wife and I made the last minute dash to Toys R Us last night, for Lincoln Logs for our Grandaughter !!! One has to be a little crazy to head out there into that insanity.
We are having the whole gang here in a little while. We always do Christmas Eve, and I have duty tomorrow as well. That Fried chicken sounds REAL GOOD!!! I am headed that way for a drumstick. The coffee was good this AM as well. I hope you all have a great time with your families during this Christmas season.
It will be real fun now that our Grandbaby is two. We got her a TMX Elmo and some other stuff. I got the new truck, so I get nothing else under the tree. Mine is in the Driveway!!!!! Have a great Christmas, and I'll try to write some more in a bit..
R/
Eric
Old 12-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
A great Sunday goodmornin' to all. Had my coffee so just came to jaw. Might see about a donut - - - hmmm, on second thought, think I will pass. I can't run fast enough to catch them.

Wrapping up the last of the goodies for tomorrow - - fun day. Love to see the look on the Gkids faces when they open presents.

Ya'll have a wonderful Christmas.

Bob

Quick Reply: żżż Break Room żżż 12/24 - 12/30