Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Tst Pm2 ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tst Pm2 ??

Theres a 99 truck around here on the lot, it has a pyro and a tst pm3 box in it, he might sell it to me for cheap, but it doesnt give any power to the truck.
Do you think i should buy it for cheap and try to fix it? maybe look at the wires and/or send it to tst, do thery charge to fix it? we have sent in one to edge w/o charge!

the power light is on, when you flip the switch, but the fuel and boost light never go on,, also he said somewhere is a blown fuse, it blows everytime he installs a new one,

maybe its just not connected correctly!

also how many HP is the pm2 rated at?

thanx!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a real dumb ? on my part, but do you have a 24v also? And how cheap is real cheap.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by blackdiesel
This is a real dumb ? on my part, but do you have a 24v also? And how cheap is real cheap.
Yeah cause dem chips dont give those 12v's to much power
Old 05-16-2007, 10:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 12valve
Theres a 99 truck around here on the lot, it has a pyro and a tst pm3 box in it, he might sell it to me for cheap, but it doesnt give any power to the truck.
Do you think i should buy it for cheap and try to fix it? the power light is on, when you flip the switch, but the fuel and boost light never go on,, also he said somewhere is a blown fuse, it blows everytime he installs a new one, Maybe its just not connected correctly!

also how many HP is the pm2 rated at?

thanx!
If I remember correctly...you guys have 4 or 5 CTD's so I assume one, at least is a 24v?

PM2 or PM3?? PM3 is 120 hp max and has the remote selector for 9 power settings.
Probably just not hooked up correctly but may need sending in! TST is very reasonable about repairs and what they charge.... more concerned about their products working well, IMO.
http://www.tstproducts.com/index.asp...ATS&Category=7

RJ
Old 05-16-2007, 12:15 PM

TST units are built with milspec standards so they are very very durable. You seldom hear of a TST failure. You do hear of TST's being hooked up incorrectly by the end user however. The sequence of lights on the unit help trouble shoot it as to whether it is wired correctly or not. If you do not have your instructions, I believe TST has them on their website. If indeed it is not functioning properly, I'm sure TST will take care of you.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:06 AM

That TST probably just needs a better ground. It could need a better connection to the pump, but that wouldn't explain the blown fuses.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks! i dont know for sure how cheap he'd sell it i thought id ask first before offering, maybe a good bit under 100 bucks.

yeah we've got a good ol 24v,
and 8 12v's

The 2001 has an edge drag already, i just thought about buying it and maybe fixing it and resell it or whatever dont know... or if we buy another truck in future...