Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Seat covers...Iggee or Wet Okole

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat covers...Iggee or Wet Okole

I want to buy seat covers for my truck. I can buy Iggee's on ebay for $310.00. These will do the front, rear, and center seat. The Wet Okole's are $289.00 plus shipping to do just the front seats. I want seat covers that fit well, when someone opens my door to get in I want to here "those seats look great" not "where did you get those crap seat covers" I do not want wrinkles and I want the seat cover to stay put. Help talk me into one or the other.
Thanks
Eric
Old 03-25-2007, 11:29 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Don't know anything about the Iggees but my daughter has Wet Okole's in her rig.
They are excellent but are made more for people into water sports who have a habit of getting in wet. They are actually made out of wet suit material.
Personally I find the waterproof properties to also be non-breathable, hence sticky.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:45 PM

Have you looked into the factory Mopar covers? I've had them on my truck for 5 years now. Drivers is a little worn and dirty but they have held up awesome.

They are made of a real heavy canvas type material and completely cover the front and rear seats as well as the middle "seat" under the console.

I ended up finding a second set of Ebay for when these finally do wear out.

Jeff
Old 03-25-2007, 10:11 PM

I had the wet okoles in my Z71 and I loved them!! I bought them off of ebay and got the front and back seat for around 150 dollars. They looked factory, mine had about 1/2 padding, Ive thought they were very comfortable. When they got dirty, I would just wash them on gentle cycle with some soap I got from a diving shop for wet suits. NOW I don't know if I would personally spend the money they want for a new set, there proud of them! If you have the money to spend I think you will be happy with them. ALSO before I had the used set off ebay, my girlfriend had ordered a new set from wet okole, they were black and green to match my truck, well when they came in the green didnt match my truck at all so she sent them back and got her money back, thats when I found the used set. If you order a new set and dont like them or dont think they are worth the money you can always send them back.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:37 PM

I went up the street to the dealer that my girlfriend works at and looked at the bosses covers, they looked pretty good so I bought a set. With her discount they were $166.00 and cover both front seats, the center consol, and the rear seat. I got them installed today and they look great.